College Love

Author's note: So, this is a Ross and Rachel fanfic.. I can never find any, so I decided to write one myself.. Anyhoo, it's set in the year 1985. It's earlier than they would have been in college, but I think the 80s are just so much fun and I like to imagine how they would have looked in the 80s (Jennifer Aniston and David Schwimmer). Just so you know, Monica and Chandler will be mentioned, but they won't be major characters. Joey and Phoebe will not be in the story.  This is just the introduction chapter, so it's going to be a little short. Anyway, I really hope you like it and will read it! Thanks so much! :D

Disclaimer: I don't own friends, but something witty about me wishing I did.

(Rachel's POV)

Tomorrow, I start getting my dorm ready for my freshman year in college! I'm going to NYU. I'm so excited because my roommate is my best friend Monica! Also, her brother Ross is a sophmore there. I haven't seen him in almost two years. Mon told me that Ross had a huge argument with their parents before he left, and he never comes home to visit. That upsets me because I started to realize my feelings for him after I broke up with Chip. I broke up with him because all he wanted was sex, and I just wasn't ready. I don't think I actually loved him, either. That was my senior year of highschool.

(Ross' POV)

I'm finally going to see my sister Monica and her best friend, Rachel! I haven't seen them in almost two years! I had a huge arguement with my parents before leaving and I don't like talking or thinking about it, so I won't. I haven't been home since the arguement, and I really miss my sister. We talk on the phone every now and then, but it's not the same as actually being with her. Anyway, I'm particularly excited to see Rachel. See, I've had this huge crush on her ever since I was in 9th grade. I heard that she broke up with Chip, so this may be my perfect chance to make a move. Mon and Rach are coming to set up their dorms a little later today. I just can't wait!!

_________________________________________________

So everyone, should I continue? :D Tell me in the comments!!