Chapter 30

Arianna's P.O.V

"Dad it's almost my birthday!" I shouted as we sat on the couch.

"Your birthday isn't until November." He replied.

I sat next to him with a frown on my face.

"No my birthday is on Saturday. April 9th remember?"

"Arianna, I know when your birthday is and its in November."

"Oh..ok. Well I'll be in my room.." I said sadly.

He forgot my birthday. He really did. I know for a fact that Sarah told him my birthday was in April.

Oh well. Maybe he just forgot?

Louis' P.O.V

Don't tell me that you really think I forgot my little girls birthday.

Of course I know it. We're just planning a surprise party for her.

I went onto her phone while she was sleeping and texted all of her friends. And yes I deleted them. I'm not THAT stupid.

"You really forgot her birthday?" Niall said from behind me, making me jump.

"No! I didn't forget her birthday you idiot! We're planning a surprise party, remember?" I said, whacking him in the head.

"Ohhhhh." He said. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the steps.

"Wait Lou lets play some air hockey!" Niall called from behind.

I slowly turned around with a smirk on my face.

"Your on Horan."

"I'm gonna whoop your behind Tommo."

"We'll see about that."

We got into the game room and turned on the air hockey table.

I grabbed the puck and put it on the table.

I then hit it as hard as I can. It flew into Nialls goal thing.

"Wha-how-huh?" Niall stuttered.

I laughed and said, "I can't play anymore because I have to plan for Arianna's birthday party. But you know I would have won anyways."

He rolled his eyes and turned the table off. I laughed as I walked out of the room.

"ELEANOR!! CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A SEC?" I shouted up to her.

"I'LL BE DOWN IN A SEC!" She shouted back.

When she walked out from behind the wall I motioned for her to come down to me. Once she was down the steps I took her hand and led her to the couch.

"Ok. So how are we gonna plan her surprise party?" I whispered to her.

"Hmm..well we should have it on the same day as her actual birthday." She said.