Chapter 8

Arianna P.O.V

We all sprayed and dumped water on Louis head. "WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?" Louis asked. All the boys pointed to me. "Uh oh!" I said. "RUNNNN!" I yelled running away from Louis. He was fast and I was slow. "IM GOING TO GET YOU!" He yelled. I screamed. He was gaining on me. Of course being a clumsy person, I tripped on a shoe. I got back up and as I did Louis grabbed me by the waist, picked me up, brought me to the couch, and started tickling me. "AHAHAH! STOP IT! HAHA! PLEASE HAHA STOP HAHA!!" I said in between laughs. "You want me to stop?" Louis said still tickling me. "YES HAHAHA!!" I said still laughing. "Ok!" He said picking me off the floor. He was just holding me in his hands. I was looking into his blue eyes. They were pretty eyes. "So where would you like me to drop you off?" He asked. "Can't you just set me down on the floor?" I asked. "Hmmmmmm let me think....NOPE!" He said as he lifted me up higher and dropped me on the couch. "AHAHA!" I screamed as he dropped me. "Ok listen guys. My girlfriend Eleanor is coming over so I want you to be on your bear behavior." Louis said. "Everyone go change out of these wet cloths. You to Arianna. You better change before you get to cold and get sick!" Louis said. "Louis are you still going to give me a tour of the house?" I asked. "Oh yeah I forgot about that. Hmmm. Oh I'll just have Eleanor help me!" Louis said. "Ok!" I said. Then the doorbell rang.