Lost Chapter: Coping

Last lost chapter.

OMG!

>,<

(N/Y/W) = name you want

--

It only took one bullet to take Sarah's life away.

And so, here he goes again. He doesn't care for one bit, just once, he'll do it again. Just to forget the pain. Then after that, no more.

Hiro placed a good amount of money in the plate and sat on the pavement beneath him, emotionless as he took out his controller and carefully placed his bot into the ring.

Them man before him, Jimin as they call him, made a sneering face when he saw Hiro's robot. Quickly underestimating, he showed everyone his much bigger and much hastily made robot and placed it into the ring.

"You're gonna lose boy." He snarls with a smirk.

Hiro's grip on the controller tightened. I already lost Sarah. There's no way I'm losing to this jerk.

The bot fight ended quite quickly as soon as it started. Jimin's robot is thrown away from the circle and everyone is silent as Hiro took his winning and left without another word, not even taking a single look to check out their reaction.

The cool breeze of the night greeted the younger Hamada's face. Only a few people were walking and all of them seems happy, unlike him.

He still remembers. He remembers how Sarah was shot, how her eyes rolled back, how her funeral went and how helpless he was when she was gone. It was hurting the prodigy more than anything at the current time.

He took out his phone to listen to some music. He saw a lot of messages coming from the gang, his brother and from his aunt but he chose to ignore all of them.

"Owie!" A female voice squeaks out.

Hiro looks up and saw a girl rubbing her forehead, glaring lightly at the wall in front of her. "Stupid wall. . ." she grumbles.

"Are you. . .okay?" Hiro asks, stuffing his phone in his pocket.

The girl looked at him, a blush spreading across her cheeks like wild fire. "Oh! You saw that? He he, yeah, I'm fine. Though it was embarrassing. Well, it might have been worst, right?"

He chuckles, feeling his hear soar a bit, "True, I'm Hiro."

The girl smiles. "I'm (N/Y/W)."

(N/Y/W) walks over to Hiro only to trip on her own feet and fall on top of Hiro.

"S-sorry! Darn it, this is so embarrassing." (N/Y/W) mutters, blushing a bit as she avoided Hiro's eyes.

"It's okay." Hiro says and he finally smiled again.

I'm okay.

(N/Y/W) stands up and helped Hiro up. "Hey, you. . . wanna hang out sometimes? I know we only met now but I think you're a pretty cool guy. I understand if you don't want to." She sputters.

"No, no. I'd love to hangout with you. Unless I'm not at busy at SFIT, that is."

Her eyes glimmers. "You go to SFIT? Cool!" She exclaims as she clasp her hands together.

Hiro grins a laugh, "We call it nerd school though."

"Don't worry! It's not exactly as nerdy as people say it is. My sister is actually a student there and I heard pretty awesome things about it. Like robots and all. I really wanna go there. It's my dream school,"

Hiro shakes his head. Something about this girl makes him feel. . . happy. And he haven't felt that ever since Sarah died.

"You wanna go there sometimes? I can show you my lab, if you want." Hiro offers.

(N/Y/W) grins. "Yes! Of course!"

And Hiro felt a tug at his heart. Hiro sighs and glanced up at the sky, remembering about Sarah.

Don't worry Sarah. I'll always love you and only you. I promise.

But Hiro knew he just broke his promise.

--

KYAAaa

xoxoReynaJessica