Chapter 37: Heartless

So proud of miss PHILIPPINES :D CONGRATS FOR WINNING THE MISS UNIVERSE! Miss Columbia is beautiful and talented and I congrats her for her amazing performance, as well as the other contestants! So proud of you all mwa!

--

"My boys won't hesitate to run up on your boys."
;))

--

Everything was crashing down on you. The world was crashing down on you, breaking your thick and hard wall of protection in an instant. An overwhelming sensation of weight rested upon your shoulders and it seemed to be getting worst as seconds tick by, as you watched Tadashi turn jealous, lividly angry and most of all, hurt.

You saw Tadashi shaking, his hands clenched tightly in fists, and he audibly gulped down the limp that grew in his throat. Bitter tears stung the corner of his eyes and you swear that his lower lip was going to bruise by the way he was biting on it.

You broke him once, you've seen him broken. You've seen him endure pain and heart breaks just for you.

But you ended up breaking him twice, something you didn't intend this time.

"(Y/N), what is the meaning of this?" Tadashi said, trying his best to start strong, trying to keep himself from breaking down into tears. His voice wavered though, which wasn't a good sign.

You took a step closer, trying to reach out for Tadashi. "Tadashi, I can explain." You said. You cringed at your low words. That line was so overused and most of all, cliche. A bad statement to say since you knew the person you're taking to wouldn't even listen.

"Tada--" Kaize was interrupted when Tadashi shot him a glare.

"Stay out of this, huckleberry." He growled.

Bad ass

Wait, this is not the best time to joke around!

Tadashi faced you once again, but this time, his glare remained and it bored right into your soul. "How could you? How could you hurt me again? I thought you changed. Is it that fun hurting me that you would do it all over again?" Tadashi said, looking down as he tried to tame the up rising anger he felt towards you.

You couldn't find your voice and you were sure happy for it because you're worried you'll ended up rambling on and on. The words you were ready to speak out was nowhere to be found and you assumed it faltered from your throat.

"It's not what you think," you mumbled, feeling your own tears rising up to your eyes.

"Not what I think it is? Let's see, you've been acting weird in our date and you left several times and I saw you kissing Kaize. I'm pretty sure what I'm thinking right now is one hundred percent true. I'm a big fool for falling in love with someone like you (Y/N) while you're in love with this jerk. " He snarled, glaring at Kaize.

You scoffed. "Don't be ridiculous, Tadashi. I don't love, Kaize, I never did. I only love you." The way you said it did sounded something you'd say, and it nearly made Tadashi feel special. Almost.

"Don't tell me more lies, spare me! I did nothing but love and try too understand you, (Y/N)! But why do I always get hurt? When everything is looking up, you suddenly make things bad! What have I done to you that made me deserve this?"

"I'm gonna go now." Kaize said and he ran off to God knows where.

"Tadashi, you didn't do anything. It wasn't your fault, I made a terrible mistake. Kaize was Iana's ex and I wanted to hurt him for breaking her heart. I didn't mean to hurt you. You weren't part of the plan. I learned my lesson before."

Tadashi scoffs. "Whatever, I don't have time for this." Tadashi crossed the road, taking big steps. You followed him, your eyes worried eyeing him. You were alarmed when you suddenly saw Tadashi getting on his mope. I rushed to him, grabbing his arm before he can even drive away.

"Where are you going?" You asked.

"Away from a heartless person like you. I thought you changed (Y/N). I guessed wrong." He shoved you away. "Oh, I almost forgot, forget everything about us."

He left you.

And you assumed that everything you felt towards him was nothing to him now.

***

You never felt so alone as you gloomily walked back to your house. Your heart broke as Tadashi's words replayed in your brain like a broken record.

"Oh, I almost forgot, forget everything about us."

Damn, it hurts

You were in your front porch when your phone vibrated in your pocket. Taking it out, you let your downcast eyes fall upon the newly received message.

IANA:

I'm so sorry, (Y/N). I am so, so, so, sorry...please forgive me.. Please forgive me

You turned puzzled. What does she mean?

You texted back.

YOU:

what's wrong?

A minute later, she replied to you but not the kind of answer you expected.

IANA:

BLK 30 LOT 29 Swan Street

You decided to check that place out.

--