Chapter 12: Mini Cooper Problem

"Whoa! Who's that useless Pokemon who always sleeps and laze everyday? Oh, it's YOU."
Yeah, I'm talking to the one reading this! Get off the this stupid place and get some fresh air you ass hat!

--

Smoke was evident from above you. It was coming out of your reddening ears. Based on your expression you plastered almost permanently on your face, everyone can tell that your day was not at all good, not one bit. The way you were spreading your dullness and anger at everyone was like virus and everyone you passed would immediately look away or simply walk out of your way.

He hung up on me! That good for nothing nerd!

To be honest, Tadashi was the very first one to hung up on you. The first one to confront your attitude. Everyone knew what you can do if anyone and anything mess with you. Either make their lives a living hell or make sure they will be hated by the whole universe. You can easily snap Tadashi away from you but you were beginning to think he finally learned his lesson and fought back. And his first move; hung up on you.

And he did a very good job at annoying you and ruining your day.

"I'll get you for that..." you murmured to no one in particular before parking your mini cooper. You were too busy killing a certain someone in your mind that you didn't realize you were driving all the way to no where. The place was familiar but you never wandered around here. Stepping out of the car, you grabbed your purse and keys before slamming the door close.

Your ears perked when you heard some snigger from behind. Your nerd radar automatically turned on when you caught sight of Tadashi and Gogo snixkeringbanf smirking at you. Something was definitely wrong and you were not liking it one bit. Fully facing them with a blank look, you bluntly spoke, "What are two nerds doing here near me? I have a rule that no nerds can come near me in a twenty meter range. So please pack your disgusting virus of nerdiness and move away from me as far as possible. Better yet, move out of the country. You would do the world a favor if you do that." You were not at all in the mood to confront loser faces. All you wanted was peace and quiet so you can calmly kill the gang in your mind.

Gogo rolled her eyes. "We're near you because our car is parked next to yours." she replies.

"Tsk. Your car? Don't be an idiot, Gogo. Your a mechanic for pete's sake! You should know by now that thing you call a car is a van! Go back to elementary and learn the basic. Clearly the teachers made a mistake excelling you to college." you snapped, finally smirking as soon as you noticed Gogo's smirk fell and transformed into a scowl.

Before Gogo could pounce on you, Tadashi steps in.
"At least we have something than your car. I thought you were rich."

"I am. Can you not see that?" you retorted.

Tadashi snickers. "Look at your car," Tadashi gestures to your pink mini cooper, "It's so small." he teases.

You knew Tadashi was just teasing and getting you to burst into flames of raging anger. Yet you knew better.

"Of course it's small. It's called mini cooper. MINI cooper. Do you not know the meaning of 'mini'? Don't tell me you have seen a mini cooper as large as a bus. If you have, make sure you to take good care of yourself. It's obvious you haven't taken your medicine today."

Gogo was self restraining herself from taking a move on you as Tadashi sighs. You were both watching them take care of their frustration towards you as you find yourself getting amused at how different they handled the situation. "Look (Y/N)," starts Tadashi,"We decided to do this the easy way but you pushed us. So..." Tadashi trails off.

"So what?" you asked with a raised brow. Before you knew it, someone suddenly wrapped you in their arms, holding you tightly. The person must be large and strong since your feet were slightly off the ground as they lifted you with no effort at all.

"W-what?!" you squirmed and struggled in the person's arms but to no avail. You know way too well that it is impossible to get out of whoever's arms were secured around you.

"Please do not struggle. You might get injured in this kind of state. Please remain calm." a robotic voice says from behind you.

You instantly froze. You can tell who the person--or should you say robot--behind you. The same robot Tadashi worked hard for months, courtesy of Hiro Hamada's knowledge of his brother's past. And the same health care robot which you have tried to sabotage a long time aho but ended up fixing it. Who could ever forget the lovable white marshmallow you wanted to eat when you first saw it. Ladies and gentlemen, mee the amazing Baymax; who does nothing else except care and care that it's almost too painful to watch.

"Baymax! Let me go! Or else I won't hesitate to deactivate right on the spot!" you threatened as you kept struggling in his big and fluffy arms. The bot only blinked once and moved a bit closer to his creator when he was instructed to.

You came face to face with Tadashi and when you did, you saw red. "What are you gonna do to me?" you questioned, looking intently into his eyes.

"Something no one dared to do to you," he moves closer to your ear, "Fight back."

--

Yeah...okay. Bad day everyone, my parents freaking got mad at me after getting a low score in a quiz though I got high scores in my exams!

Follow, vote, comment, friends!

See you on the next chappy!