Chapter 5: I Don't Speak IT

Any idea where I got the idea for "Heo Michi Cafe"?

The one who gets the right answer will be a supporting character in this fifty chapter story. So, comment your answers here in this chapter only.

If no one gets the right answer, I'll write the answer in Chapter 7

--

Hiro and Sarah's voices echoes in your ears over and over, their voices and unanswered questions bombarding every second. You wanted nothing but utter silence, so you can just process everything in a calm and collected manner yet the two didn't pause, not giving you a chance to think. You knew you left them for two months but it never crossed your mind they can be this irritating, to the point where you literally want to pull your hair frustration.

"When did you cut your hair?! It doesn't suit you!" Sarah

"Why did you leave?!" Hiro

"Did you know the gang has been looking for you?!" Sarah

Filled with annoyance, you halted and gave them a glare of death, a glare that death himself would not even dare to look at, a glare that would probably traumatize them for life but a girl has to do what she needs to do. To your dismay, instead of freezing in fear and running away like cheetahs like you hoped, they grinned and proceeded to ask questions further.

Your left eye brow twitches in annoyance, your hands balling into fists, and you swear you can already feel a vein popping on your forehead.

"Hey. Hiro, Sarah," you spoke in a fake nice tone, cracking a smile, "Wanna know how much I care about your questions?"

Hiro and Sarah exchanged confused looks before nodding.

"Look at the stars above, that's how much I care."

Sarah spoke. "But it's noon."

"Exactly."

You gave them a winning smirk before facing your back to them, and leaving. But you knew walking away won't make them go away from you, from your life, yet it seems to be better to give them a cold shoulder than directly telling them to leave, just to give them a clue that you no longer needed their pity or friendship. You only need yourself to keep yourself sane and unharmed.

Like you suspected, you heard their quick foot steps behind and the smirk you wore only weakened oh so slightly. But then, by the unbelievably change of mood by mother earth, a loud thunder erupted in the sky and soon, rain started to pour as the dark clouds assembled.

Great, now I head home without an umbrella

"Here," Tadashi's voice rang in your ears before realizing you were protected from the sudden rain. Looking up, you saw an umbrella big enough for couple to fit in and glancing slightly to the side, Tadashi wore his warm smile, making it seem to be hotter than colder.

"Let's share the umbrella, Hiro and Sarah have their own." Tadashi tried to wrap an arm around your waist but quickly, you stormed away from him, ignoring the rain droplets of rain landing on your form. It didn't take a minute or so and soon, you found yourself completely drenched and sniffing.

Darn it, I can't be late for tomorrow

You searched for the nearest cafe to you can find but failed when you apartments and other things you find displeasing to the eyes, such as cheap people and poor human beings that struggled in the rain.

"(Y/N), are you out of your mind?! You're going to get sick!" Tadashi quips worriedly, raising his umbrella above you, to keep you away from the rain. Tadashi sacrificed himself and stayed in the rain, letting you have the umbrella all to yourself. You didn't dare to make notice of his concern and merely crossed your arms and ignore his presence.

"(Y/N)..." Tadashi says, his voice lacing with sorrow.

You didn't answer him.

"(Y/N), please, don't ignore me."

A small tingling feeling rushes to your body, giving you a long awaited shiver.

"C'mon, (Y/N), you can't ignore me forever."

Not one word.

"Please, just, say something."

No reply came.

"...I love you.."

A wave of pain and pleasure consumes you. After getting hurt so much by him, after everything you have caused, how dare he still say those three words of lies to you.

Finally, you looked at him straight in the eye, your eyes shinning in tears. But the other side of yours suddenly covers you from the pain, giving you a glow of determination not to give him the satisfaction to see you hung up on him.

Pushing away those dreadful tears, a mocking smirk graces on your lips. "Um, can repeat that again?" you asked, pretending to be polite.

Tadashi swallows. "I-I love you, (Y/N)!" he blurted.

That was all you needed to order out your defense.

"Sorry, but I don't speak loser." you made a letter "L" with your right hand and pressed it against your forehead, sticking out your tongue also. Tadashi's eyes widens from your words, like he didn't expect that from you. Smirking still, you brushed past him, past to Hiro and Sarah and made your way back to Heo Michi Cafe.

Only now did you notice your heart beating wildly in yur chest. Your jaw clenched as you mentally repeated four words;

I don't love him

--