Lost Chapter: Wendy Press and Kylie Johnson

a/n: Only Gogo and Kylie knows Wendy, not the gang.

--

Gogo, I want you to meet someone." Wendy said as she hurried over to her friend, dragging someone along with her.

Gogo turns to her friend and sent her a small smile. "Who?"

Wendy smiles and pushes a beautiful girl in front to her. She has long brown hair and sparkling eyes that everyone would die to have.

"H-Hi, I'm K-Kylie Johnson." She stutters, awkwardly tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear.

"Hey, I'm Gogo Tomago. You a student here?" She asked, her attention finally brought back to the project she's trying to finish.

"No, I just moved here, all the from Milodon. Wendy here decided to show me around. So, now I'm here." Kylie says.

"Oh, okay, that's cool." Gogo said, completely ignoring the girl as she focused herself on the project.

Wendy latches herself on Kylie's arm. "I'll show Kylie around more. See you later, good luck with that!" Then the two left, leaving Gogo to her work.

--

Months after that encounter, Kylie Johnson had a tight bond with the whole gang. Everyone loved her and vice versa. She was as vibrant as Honey Lemon and fun to be with, almost everything about her seemed perfect. Gogo was the closest to her, though. They sure did not make a good first impression in their first meeting but as times goes on, they grew onto each other and soon, they were an inseparable pair of friends.

In no time, Kylie began having feel for the cardigan cutie, which was no other than Tadashi Hamada. It didn't take long until they finally confessed to one another and became the most envied couple in San Fransokyo. The gang were overjoyed by their relationship and even Gogo admits that they made the most perfect couple. They fought, sure, but they never made a day without apologizing.

But soon, Gogo had the feeling Kylie was slowly forgetting she even existed. Whenever we tried to contact her, Kylie will ignore her. She was spending most of her time with Tadashi and Gogo was not impressed by it. But being a good friend, she lets her go her own way and didn't bother her anymore.

At a Friday night, Gogo found herself sitting alone in a deserted cafe, only a few people still lingering,

"Hey there, you alone?" A male's voice asked.

Gogo snapped from her thoughts and whipped hr head to the direction of the voice. She saw a guy with silky black hair and dazzling green eyes.

"You think?" Gogo snapped, gesturing to the empty seats at either sides of her.

The guy chuckled. "Sorry, I guess I just wanted to talk to you." The guy sat next to Gogo, extending his hand to her, "I'm Kaize by the way."

Gogo nods, ignoring his hand. "Gogo Tomago."

Maize slowly let his hand fall, "Um, why are you alone?"

"Because I want to?" Gogo replied.

"Oh,"

"What are you doing here and trying to strike up a conversation with me?"

"I'm just bored and you're the only one person in here who doesn't have someone with. So I guessed I can talk to you. Which I am doing right now."

Gogo opened her mouth to speak when her phone vibrated. She took it out of her pocket and checked the message.

"Tsk, wrong message." She grumbled.

"Whoa, who is this girl?" Kaize pointed at Kylie.

Gogo set a photo of her and Kylie on her phone. "That's Kylie Johnson." Gogo said.

"She looks gorgeous." Kaize commented, sighing dreamily.

Him and Gogo exchanged numbers. A few days after, Gogo introduced Kaize to Kylie and instantly, something sparks. Gogo thought she made one of her best decisions only for her small victory to be cut off short when she heard Kylie broke up with Tadashi for Kaize. Tadashi was secretly depressed but never showed any sign of it. Gogo was in the midst of a guilty mess and she couldn't get out.

More time has passed and Gogo heard that Kylie got pregnant. She held Kaize's baby. Unfortunately, Kaize was too much of a coward to take his responsibility and left Kylie. Kylie went crawling back to Tadashi and since the older Hamada was still in love with her, he took her back, saying he'll take the responsibility for her baby.

Then that time came, where Kylie was ran over by a car. And it was either Gogo or Wendy's fault.

"Don't drive when you're drunk!"

"No, you're not the boss of me!"

"W-watch out!"

"Is that Kylie?! H-huh?! Idiot, don't drive away! You ran over my friend for pete's sake! Get us back!"

"No! Never! I do not want to go to jail! Plus, Kylie is not worth your time!"

"She's my friend!"

"And you're a fraud!"

"Why am I a fraud?"

"Because Kylie wouldn't be dying right now if you haven't met up with her!"

"I didn't know that my choice was going to change her!"

"Too bad! You're too late!"

(extended version)

Gogo glared at Wendy. "So it's my fault just because I introduced Kaize to Kylie?! Oh, I'm sorry! Sue me!"

Wendy faced her, her grip on the steering wheel tightening, "If you haven't, then Kylie wouldn't be pregnant, she wouldn't have broken up with Tadashi, and most of all, she would still be alive right now!"

Gogo gritted her teeth.

"It's all your fault!" Wendy screamed.

--

Wait! Please read me!

I decided there will be three lost chapters! Two more to go! The second one will be how Tadashi and you are taking care of your baby and the third one is how Hiro is coping with Sarah's death.

Also! I'm in need of a cover! I only need a cover so I can publish "Trouble Maker" (Hiro x reader).

So, those who can make a cover, please message me!

xoxoReynaJessica