Chapter Ten

Nash slowly walked beside me as I walked into college ready to tell reception that I wasn't well and had to go to hospital, it's the only way I can get out of going in today, I tapped the window to get the ladies attention and told her my whole cover story "I'm bringing her in to hospital" Nash smiled innocently

The woman smiled before raising her eyebrows at me quickly like to say 'how cute', "you can go ahead, hope you feel better" she smiled, I grabbed Nash's hand and walked away with him.

"thank you" I smiled before hurrying out the door and walking away "why are you walking so fast?" He asked with a playful smile "because students are around here and you mightn't be able to control yourself" I said, he looked at me for a long period of time, long enough to make me feel extremely uncomfortable.

"can I kiss you?" He asked, I rolled my eyes and continued walking before face planting his hard chest "did you just use your vampire speed?" I scolded "maybe I did what are you gonna do about it?" He chuckled playfully.

"you don't want to know what I'll do but I also know what many people would do if they seen that" I smiled "what will they do?" He asked his playful smile still in place "they'll burn you alive" I lied, of course they wouldn't, most people have seen twilight and stuff like that, girls would probably want to jump him and attempt to rape him.

I looked back up at him and he looked frightened "they won't" he whispered before quickly following after me "they couldn't, why would they even want to do that? Are they that cruel?" He asked fear and wonder evident in his voice.

I sighed loudly and stared at him placing my hands on my hips "yes they would, and maybe even worse" I said, his eyes widened and he grabbed my hand "I won't show my true self in public ever again" he promised before kissing my hand, I slowed down feeling breathless all of a sudden "we need to get back now, I need to take my medication" I whispered breathlessly, when I looked at him, he looked confused and a bit of curiosity was added in his expression when I gripped his arm to steady myself, in one sudden movement I was in his arms and he walked with me.

I looked at him before hiding my face against his neck, his scent circled me and I wasn't sure if it was his scent or my sudden sickness that made me lightheaded maybe both, he stopped for a moment before he used his vamp speed and we were back at the apartment within seconds leaving me extra breathless.

I groaned and when I breathed in, it was wezzy, he opened our apartment door and sat me on the couch before standing looking down at me, unsure of what he should do "meds" I gasped pointing at the counter that had my bottle of meds, he quickly grabbed them but by now I was already panicking and my body began to shake like I was in a snow storm, he came back with them and opened them, before pouring them out onto his hand "two" I gasped, he lifted me up straight and slipped one in my mouth before giving me water then did the same with the second one, he lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist before I blacked out.

Nash's POV

I lifted her and her legs wrapped around my waist before she became a dead weight, I looked over at her and seen her closed eyes while her breathing was still the same when she was conscious, her legs fell from my waist and she just dangled there, I lay her down and stared at her, she was so beautiful but I didn't know about this, maybe I knew when I had my memory, but that's the first time, that I can remember, I was scared to lose someone, I knew she was someone special to me and I wasn't going to let this happen to her ever again.

I slowly moved my hand closer to her face and lightly stroked her cheek, then down to her neck and I could feel her fast pulse pumping again my fingers and I couldn't help but feel a wanting for my humanity back, to have a heart beat, to feel my own pulse and the best thing, to eat human food and not live off blood

Suddenly she grabbed my hand and cuddled it, I slowly smiled and found myself leaning down towards her before I pressed my lips to hers, as I pulled away her fingers entangled in my hair and she peaked my lips before sleeping more like nothing happened

Then I heard a knocking at the door, I quickly stood up before opening the door to see a well dressed woman in front of me "hello again Nash" she smiled, I ruffled my hair before she walked into the apartment, "you can't just come in here, I don't know who you are" I snapped, she lifted her hand and I fell to my knees a feeling in my body like every bone was being broken and every organ squished

I groaned in pain as she looked at Kate "leave her be!" I roared before falling again in extreme pain "leave her alone!" I shouted before she lowered her hand and I groaned in pain before she leaned down next to me "krona sent me to get rid of her but I'll make you do it because I don't like wasting my powers on something so insignificant, anyway this will give you a free meal" she smiled "I won't do it, you can't make me!" I shouted "I took you memories, I can't make you do what I please" she snarled, then I heard  Kate choking and when this woman turned around I seen Kate holding a knife levitating in the air holding her throat

"Stupid stupid girl" the woman snapped, Kate groaned and gasped in pain as the woman tightened her grip "Nash, kill!" She laughed and something clicked in me and I couldn't control myself anymore.

Kate's POV

This was the second time today I couldn't breath both against my own will, "Nash! Kill!" The woman laughed and suddenly Nash's eyes changed and I knew he wasn't my Nash anymore, he was a monster that was going to do exactly what he done to Lolly

The woman laughed and threw me across the room, the woman looked a couple years older than me but something told me that was just a cover-up for her real age, I slowly stood up and seen her laughing while stroking Nash's ear before he charged at me and his teeth sunk in making me scream loudly in pain, he shook me violently wanting more from me "Nash!" I screamed "enjoy little Nash" she said before leaving, I screamed again before tapping my hand around looking for anything and I found a piece of a photo frame, wood, I didnt want to do this but I had "Nash!" I screamed again as a warning and when it came to no prevail, I stabbed him, he released me and gasped before he began to turn grey "thank you" he groaned before falling to the floor stiff and grey, I slowly touched my neck and seen all the blood, I quickly crawled over to Nash and his eyes followed me "I'm .......... sorry" he said almost inaudible, I groaned and slowly fell onto him and blacked out.