Yay For Learning!

~Yay For Learning~ This chapter will be covering some basics on her learning so if you do not like history...You'll just have to wait until the next chapter~! I am so evil >:D

~~~~~

When I got home, I immediately went to father, demanding for him to train me. When Father's done training me, I could finally beat that stupid Duck-Butt Sasuke and then let's see if Girly-Itachi (Yes I gave them nicknames) thinks I'm weak. Mother was a little affronted by my behavior and seemed a little freaked out by my determination but I ignored it in favor of paying attention to Father.

After I told him this, Father immediately bombarded me with scrolls and calligraphy. He told me the first process of learning was to be able to read and write. It was annoying and tiring. I never had a time of peace, only breaks for the restroom.

After getting the kanji symbols down- which was a pain in the ass. It was more harder than learning Spanish in high school. So many different ways to say things and different symbols for the same word. Japanese is hell for my mind...- Mother started to give me lessons me on the history of Konoha. Such as the past wars and who was involved, the founders of Konoha, and various clans.

They taught me simple things; on Father's part, he taught me the Clan's history, about Konoha and its leaders. Mother taught me how to be a proper lady and to uphold the clan's traditions. I wasn't allowed to handle weapons, my parents saying I was too young and I could get hurt. Which was true, in their eyes I was a little kid.

I learned way too much about the other clans and their kekkei genkai but what I was most interested in was ours, the omoigan.

The Sakishima clan was known for being apart of the Torture and interrogation Force, with the use of the Omoigan, the ability to delve into their opponents mind and draw out memories, which was used for information gathering, with a heavy arsenal of genjutsu used along it. 

It was boring, but simple, so I could easily grasp what he was saying. I learned a lot about clans and bloodlines and a lot about myself that I didn't know. At least I can now act the part of being a Sakishima.

~~~~~

   {  Preview }

These lessons have been going on for a few months and apparently my birthday is coming up and I will be turning five soon. I don't exactly know the date yet but I will soon, I'm assuming my birthday is in July because I heard my father ranting about it to some friend of his one day...

~~~~

Omoigan: Kekkei Genkai of the Sakishima clan. 'Omoi' stands for thought and 'gan' is eyes. The Omoigan is literally the "eyes to your soul". The Sakishima clan's Omoigan can head deep into your thoughts with direct eye contact, the eyes can peer at your memories and thoughts. Most members of the Sakishima clan are apart of The Torture and Interrogation Force. They are used to retrieve information with the help of their eyes or to torture them by pulling out their worst memories and having the subject relive them. Hachiro Sakishima, the current clan head, is a retired member of the T&I.