Time For Torture

Is it just me, but whenever I highlight the text when editing, I have to do it so many freaking times before it brings up the little bar to let me bold, underline, and italicize the words? It irritates me.

So good news. I'm writing a Twilight fic. Fuuuuun. I hate Twilight but love it. It's weird.

It's another self insert story :I, I tend to do those a lot, but the woman ends up living inside of Bella's soul like a parasite. And basically, she's a sarcastic and manipulative shit. The me that society doesn't accept! I love her. I just need to finish the first chapter, and then finish the cover photo. I drew it but I need to edit it and shee-it.

I'll be posting it on here and on my Fanfiction account, which is also Anvelite, and then of course the art onto Deviant Art, which I do believe is....also Anvelite.

~~~~~~

"OHO HO HO!~"

"Mayu-chan! That's creepy!"

I grinned and made a swift turn, giving Naruto a little smirk.

"Oh come on, Naruto. It's all for the plot!"

He raised an eyebrow and frowned, "What plot?"

"The plot of my amazing life of course! And this is only the tipping point!" I saddled up to him and nudged him with my elbow.

"Come on~. Don't you want to know my....dirty secret?"

Naruto's face flushed and he shook his head furiously, "Nu uh! I don't want to hear anymore of your perverted thoughts!"

My face fell. I turned to the silent boy, "How 'bout you Sasuke-kun? Want to know all about-!"

"No."

I pouted.

Well, that's no fun. Maybe I shouldn't have started with a sexual emphasis about my dirty secret.

"Well, I'm gonna tell you anyway!"

"I was just sitting on the couch when I heard a knock on the door! I was curious. Who would be knocking at this time of the day? Mother was still in the back and father was out with his friends, who shall open the door?!"

"Get on with it."

I paused in my little narration and glared at Sasuke. He countered my glare with his own stare.

"Anyway." I waved my hand. "I opened the door, yada yada, and who did I spy at the stoop of my doorstep?"

I gave them a little grin, "Tall. Dark. Handsome."

"No more!"

"Naruto! Don't interrupt my story!"

"La~La~La~" Naruto stuck his fingers into his ears, scrunching up his face while loudly chanting.

"Who did I find-...!"

"La~ La~ La~"

I felt my eye twitch.

"A man of great terror!"

"La~ La~ La~ La~"

I rolled me eyes and yell out. "I'm taking an apprenticeship!"

"Huh?" Sasuke looked up.

Naruto's fingers left his ears and he asked, "What do you mean?"

"I won't be in a normal genin team."

"Huh?!" I blanched at Naruto's loud yell that was too close for comfort. Letting my hand rest on his face, I pushed him back, making him bump into Sasuke, who in turn shoved him away with a grimace.