Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Jenna’s POV

I tucked my hands into the pockets of my jacket nervously.

Daniel chuckled from beside me and grabbed one of my hands from out of my pocket as he picked up one of the small baskets by the door. “Calm down. You’re taking this way too seriously.”

“Whatever.” I grumbled as he pulled me further down the aisle. As we passed by the iPod section, he swiftly picked one up and surprised me by pulling me into a corner. We caught the eyes of a couple of the shoppers. Some were looking at us and blushing while some covered their kids’ eyes at the sight of us.

“What are you doing?” I hissed, struggling against him.

He ignored me and lightly pushed me against the corner with a smirk on his face, dropping the basket beside us. “Why? Nervous?” He cooed, teasingly.

“No.” I answered firmly. “What are you even doing?”

He leaned closer towards me and for some odd reason; I had the urge to do the same. But of course, I shook it off. “This spot right here is where the camera doesn’t see anything. Kind of like it’s blind spot. So,” Keeping his eyes on me, he slipped the camera packet through the zipper of my jacket and slowly zipped it up a bit so that it was covering it. I blushed, not sure if he realized that his fingers had just barely brushed my chest. “, all you have to do now is take that into the restroom over there and pull off the packet. That way when we leave, the alarms won’t go off. Got it?”

I nodded. “Can you just get off of me now? This is really uncomfortable.”

He eyed me for a second. “Do I really make you feel uncomfortable? Because I’m more than comfortable right here.”

“Move, Daniel.” I demanded. I honestly couldn’t breathe anymore. With his scent, and to top that off, my beating heart wasn’t making it any easier for me to breathe. “Seriously.”

With a sigh, he moved away from me and soundlessly moved back into the electronics aisle.

I rolled my eyes at his reaction and turned towards the restrooms. As soon as I got in, I locked the door and checked if anyone was in the stalls. Good. There wasn’t anyone here.

Pressing my lips together, I pulled out the packet and stared at it. “Whoa…” I flipped it over and read over it. “An iPod Nano, sixteen gigs? This stuff is crazy expensive!” I squealed and snapped my mouth shut at my tone. I groaned internally as I ripped open the casing and tossed it into the trashcan, making sure to tuck it into the very bottom of the can under all the tissue papers.

I couldn’t help but stare at the iPod for a little while longer though. I mean, who wouldn’t? This stuff is expensive! How are we even going to pull all of this stuff off? It—

I froze when I heard someone knocking on the door.

“Jenna! Open up. It’s just me.”

I shook myself out of my frozen trance and hurried to open up the door. Without a second to waste, Daniel trailed in and shut it.

“You got it open?” He asked.

I shook the iPod in front of him with a weak smile before slipping it into my pocket. “Yep.”

“Good.” He dug a hand into his pockets and pulled out a bunch of electronics. There were USBs, camera, mp3s, even more iPods tucked away in there. Basically a bunch of little stuff that could easily fit into anyone’s pockets. “And I got the rest.”

“When did you open them?”

“In the men’s restroom.” He told me as he started to put them back in.

“Then why’d you come in here?” I asked.

“Because you were taking too long. It doesn’t take fifteen minutes to open a packet, Jenna.” He clarified.

“I was just nervous and—“

I squealed in surprise when the door suddenly started to open, remembering that I hadn’t locked it after Daniel came in. And what surprised me more was when I felt myself being pushed up against the wall with Daniel’s lips fused with mine.

Daniel’s POV

I kissed her. That was the only thing that came to my mind as the door started to open. I had already thought about it when I had her trapped in the corner and since then I’ve been wondering what if I had done it.

Our eyes stayed locked with eachothers when I did it. But a couple of seconds later, her eyes slowly drifted close, her hands coming up to tangle into my hair. I was so into the kiss that I didn’t even remember that anyone was even in the restroom.

“Come on, Jane. Let’s use the restroom at the Walgreens next door.” A woman said and a small sigh was her response.

When I heard the door close, I really had no intention of pulling away from the kiss. Her lips left nice and soft against mine. I don’t even know why I hadn’t kissed her before?

“They’re gone.” Jenna mumbled against my lips, softly pushing me away. A small smile slowly appeared on her face, one that seemed forced. “We should really go.” She muttered before she pushed passed me and out the restroom door.

I stood staring after her in surprise.

What the fuck just happened?

------------------------------------

Was really rushed! I just came up with an idea just now and I was like 'write it down before I leave!' Ahhhhhh!

So ya...hope u like and I gotta head to work now! Bye!