Chapter 58 - Deep Suspicious Talks.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I just wanted to get that out there. I want to apologize for the extremely long and tortourous wait again. I left you hanging for what feels like an eternity without an update even for me, and I am sorry with all of my heart. I love you guys to death and I really want to make sure you know how much your support of this story MBBF means to me! I've been a bit confused about how I wanted to finish off this story, and in all honesty I was heading towards writers block.

And then eventually it took over me. That hasn't happened for a while and I've also been in writer's block with Gone unfortunately, so I was pretty much a mess. But now I know where I want to go with this book! Yay. :) Just to prove my love for you all and how sorry I am I've decided to give you a DOUBLE upload, just like I said I would! The other chapter should be posted either sometime tomorrow day or night, but if something comes up then it will definitely be posted the next day!

How does that sound? Maybe if I try my best and with true dedication and determination, I can have this story entirely completed within only the next few days or less! I'm going to try to make this possible for you guys because I have the next two chapters planned out already. I know exactly how I'm going to end this book. I hope I make all of you happy and proud. :) It's been a LONG journey, almost at 60 chapters. Wow! Your support and understanding has truly made me so happy to have amazing fans like you guys. You're seriously the best. You're so patient and you deserve to have this story completed after so long of a wait, so I even put Dominant Desires on hold until I finish MBBF.<3 I really hope that means something to you all and you can find it in your heart to forgive me. xoxo

                                                                ~ * ~ * ~

     Waking up is such an incredible feeling, not only because of the warmth that I'm feeling but also due to the fact that my face is resting right on my boyfriend's chest. With each breath he takes his chest rises and falls, the quiet sounds relaxing me as I wrap my arm tighter around his waist. We're both resting on our sides and facing each other, our bare bodies pressed close together, and I've never felt so comfortable and secure in Caleb Knight's arms. I adore waking up to him like this every morning and I want it to stay this way for the rest of our lives. 

   I look at him for a while, watching him intently as he sleeps, and it's such an amazing sight. His black hair is still messy from our love making last night, some strands slightly covering his eyes as I brush them out of the way. His perfect nose is just like our daughter's, and his lips are parted through his steady breathing. He's so handsome that it leaves me entirely breathless just like always. Caleb Knight has had this effect on me ever since day one and that's the truth. I cannot get enough of this boy and knowing he's all mine makes me feel like the happiest and luckiest girl in the world.

    Gently cupping my palm against his face, I trace delicate patterns against his cheek and memorize every detail about him, although trying to not wake him up. Until all of a sudden, a subtle moan comes from deep within his chest and with his muscular tattooed arm he pulls me closer to his firm body. Without giving him the slightest bit of warning I lift my head and very lightly plant a kiss against his lips, his head jerking backwards for a second from not expecting it, but his eyes remain closed.

     I lean forward again and press my lips against his, becoming still and keeping them locked together without pulling away. And to my surprise, Caleb puckers his lips and kisses me back. He inhales a deep breath through his nose and grasps my waist with his hand, moving my body closer to him and since we fell asleep without our clothes on we're still lying in bed completely bare. When I least expect it he trails his palm to cup my butt, catching a soft moan of mine against his mouth.