Chapter 2

I hope you like this chapter. I tried making at long as I could. I have decided to do the first comment gets the chapter dedicated to them. Do not forget to vote and comment. =D

~Ariel

______________________________________________________

Today is dragging on. I am okay with the tutoring but I can really do without the choir concert. Maxine has been coming into my class every other class period to make sure I have this and that done for the concert. She is even still trying to get me to sing a song during it. I have not sung since the day my mother died. I feel when she died so did my singing.

My class before my free period is coming into the room. I see Jacki walk in looking nerves.

"Jacki?" I say.

She looks at me, "Yeah?"

"You okay? You look really nerves." I say.

"I am fine. I am just dreading the study game." She says.

"Do not worry. I am making it groups instead of one on one." I say and see her visible relax.

"Okay." She says before going to her normal seat in the back of the room.

I stand up and draw four lines on the board as dividers for the team to write on. I am going to keep track of score to make sure no one tries cheating and adding points for their team.

"I am going to break you into four teams. Each team will think of a name for your team and pick a section for your team. One will come up and write which section will be yours. I will be keeping the score and reading the questions. You will work out the problems together then one person will come and write your answer on the board." I say while taping a big piece of paper on each section.

I add, "You will write your answer under the paper. Make sure to cover it up so no one is cheating. I have taped four pieces of paper together to create enough blockage for your writing. One last thing please do not be a sore loser because one fight starts about an answer or blaming of cheating we will quit playing the game and you will study at your desk quietly. The groups are split from the two rows in the back and the two rows in the front and it will separate right down the middle. Okay get into your teams and think of your name."

I look and see their team names are Red, Blue, Green and Purple. They just used their markers as their team names. It is a good idea.

"Okay question one is...What is the chemical formula for the compound copper(II) nitrate?"

Each group has a member go up. When the last team finishes writing is reveal the answer.

"Okay reveal your answers." I say and they lift their pieces of paper.

"You all got it right it is...Cu(NO3)2."

"The fastest team gets the points. So the point goes to Team Purple." I say making a point under their name.

By the time my class is about to end I am actually happy that my class seems to get the problems. Jacki even seems to be getting it a little more. She is even flirting with one of her classmates. I think it is cute watching when she does not understand an answer Owen explains it to her.

I look at the clock above the door and see there is five minutes left of class.

"Okay I will call the game. You all have surprised me with how well you did." I look down at the points and add, "It looks like the winning team is Team Green. They will get ten extra credit points on their test. Though I think since you all did well that I will give the rest of you five extra credit points."