Chapter 11

Please read my new story titled Finding Where I Belong. It is a book I hope to make everyone laugh. I hope you like this chapter.

~Ariel

______________________________________________________________________

~Seven Months Later~

Everything has been quiet for the last seven months. Since school has just recently ended I am completely board. I have been sitting around planning things for my wedding in two months.

“Ren have you thought about moving the wedding up?” I hear Jacki ask sitting next to me.

I look around to make sure Logan is not around, “No and keep it down. What I told you is secret.”

“Ren you have had almost five months to tell him.” Jacki say laying her head on the back of the couch.

“Tell who what?” Logan asks bringing me in a sandwich.

He has been living with me since we got engaged. Jacki is even living with us.

“Umm…nothing.” I say lying.

“Babe you know I can tell when you are lying now.” Logan says sitting on the arm of the couch.

I sigh, “Fine I will tell you but you have to promise not to be mad.”

He looks worried, “Okay I promise.”

I walk over to the books self but quickly look at Jacki, “What book did you put it in again?”

“The cook book.” She says.

I laugh thinking that I should have remembered that. Grabbing the picture I hand it to Logan. He looks at the picture before his eyes meet mine. I can see the confusion evident in his eyes.

“How far along?” He asks.

“Almost five months.” I say looking down at the ground.

He pulls me forward by grabbing his t-shirt and lifts it up. His eyes go wide when he sees my baby bump.

“Ren, why did you not tell me?” He asked.

“I was scared at what you might think.” I say starting to cry.

He stands up and whips my tears, “I could never be mad at you.” He says smiling.

I look at Jacki, “Even if we have known for three months?”

He laughs, “Yeah. I mean I am a little hurt but I understand.”

I look up at him and smile, “Jacki is trying to get me to move up the wedding date.”

He laughs, “Oh we are moving up the wedding date.”

I sigh before groaning, “Fine.”

He pulls out his phone, “Hey you two get over here.”

I look at him confused, “Just do it asswipe.”

When he hangs up he sees my confusion, “You will see in a few minutes babe.”

He sits on the couch and pulls me towards him then starts rubbing my baby belly.

“See I told you he would not be upset.” Jack says sitting in the chair across from the couch.

Maxine and Adam run in and when they see me their mouths drop.

I try pulling down my shirt but Logan won’t let me, “Oh no darling they have to know too.”

I let out a groan in frustration, “What’s next you going to call dad and Gwen? Or better yet the whole gang?”

“RENEE!” Maxing squeals.