Epilogue

Look at the authors note after for detail on the sequel.

~Ariel

_______________________________________________________________

~16 Years Later~

{Renee’s POV}

I love my girls to death but sometimes I want to pull out my hair.

“Mom, can you please tell her that he will hurt her if she does not end it. I mean she caught him cheating with her best friend.” Ryder says.

I look at Kelly and watch her look out the window. I am about not to say anything until I see her wipe underneath her eyes.

I walk over to her and kneel in front of her, “Honey, do not let him hurt you. You will find another love.”

She looks up when I look behind me I see Logan holding a shotgun, “Okay who is he?”

Kelly starts laugh, “No one daddy.”

She grabs her cellphone and makes a call, “Do not hello me you ass. I am just calling to say that it is over and you can lose my number.” When she hangs up she sets her phone on the table and looks at me.

“Do you feel better?” I ask her.

She shakes her head, “Not even close.”

I laugh when Ryder brings her over a gallon container of ice cream, “Trade sadness for goodness?”

Kelly laughs, “Thanks Ry. Also thank you for breaking his nose.”

Ryder looks down with her cheeks tinted red.

I look at Logan, “You must have taught her well.”

He shrugs, “Well what else am I supposed to do as a dad?”

I laugh, “True but you are an amazing father.”

After the twins were born and Jonathan was killed we had no more gang problems. Logan and I left the gang to take care of our girls to make sure that they would have no harm come to them. Adam and Maxine did the same after their son Pierce was born. Jacki left the gang life behind also. She is now married to Owen. Shocking but I knew that it would happen. She is currently three months pregnant.

Logan and I decided not to have any more kid because the twins were a hand fold. They are so much alike but then again they are different. Kelly grew up looking like me having curly blond hair and blue eyes. Ryder looks like Logan her brown hair and brown eyes. They even act like us in every way.

I look at the pictures on the wall that we have and smile at the girls when they were young. It is shocking to think that they are sixteen and still surprising me every minute. I look at the girls and see them laughing while eating ice cream. Ryder always knows how to make Kelly laugh.

“You know they remind me of how you and Maxine act.” Logan whisper while wrapping his arms around my waist.

I look up at him, “Than I know they will always have each other’s back and will always be friends.”

He laughs, “Let’s not forget they may even kill anyone that hurts the other.”

I laugh, “True.”

We told the girls about the gang and what happened when they were babies. They always asked why grandpa and grandma always had lots of men over at the house. Jacki’s father I officially call my dad and shockingly Gwen is grandma. They got close and ended up marrying. Jacki still gets weirded out by it. She is always asking ‘Do I call you mom or aunt?’ Gwen always replies ‘Call me Aunt Gwen because no one can take your mama’s place.’

All in all my life is better than I thought it would be but it always is when you meet the one you are meant for. Shocking how two different people can collide and make a world that they are happy in and that makes them feel complete.