Not Meant For Us

I woke up on my couch with dry tear spots on my face I cried my self to sleep I'm guessing.I promised myself I will never cry over Chris and look what I'm doing now.Promises are made to broken aren't they ?. It's been sometime since the party.I just have been in my house for days well weeks not talking to anyone but Sean.I haven't been myself lately as what Sean said.I turned my phone off completely because Chris and Trey were literally calling me a hundred times a day.I got up stretching my arms before going to get my mail.I opened my door to Trey sleep in front of my door and paparazzi jumping out from everywhere running up .I didn't know what to do so I woke Trey up pulling him in. I was frustrated that I started going off.I did not want to see his face at all but he had to attract paparazzi.As I was yelling Trey pushed me into the wall covering my mouth.

"Blossom I just wanted to say that I'm sorry.... And I really did gain feelings for you.."

"Get out my house , get house my face , get out my life "

From that I ran upstairs bawling with tears.I sat on the floor gazing outside from the window with my knees up to my chest.I grabbed my house phone dialing my mom's number.

Blossom Mom:Hello

Blossom:I need you mom !

Blossom Mom:What happened sweetie ?

Blossom:It's Chris and Trey ...

Blossom Mom:Stop Right there I don't want to hear anymore .. Blossom don't waste your tears over someone who doesn't deserve to see you smile.Us women give and forgive but those guys get and forget.Don't let them get you down because you know what your to good for them and remember pain makes you stronger
, fear makes you braver,and heartbreak makes you wiser.

Blossom:Thanks mom ..

Blossom Mom:Now you need to go to Chris house looking sexy and show him what he has lost !

Blossom:Haha mom I don't think I'm ready....

Blossom Mom:Blossom you can do this.And after you can come out here and stay with me for a little.

Blossom:I don't know

Blossom Mom:I have to go but I love you

Blossom:Bye..

I placed the phone beside me thinking about what my mom said.I wiped my tears trying to smile.I got up from the floor going to my closet looking for clothes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chris Pov.

I tried to get in contact with Blossom but I can't.I give up , I can't do anything else.I just need to accept the fact that she doesn't want to see me or talk to me.But I can't let this get me down.I'm about to start my tour and I have a baby on the way...
Yes I said it I have a baby on the way.No not by Blossom by Rihanna.
I found this out a few days after the situation that happened at the party.I want my baby to have both of her parents in its life so I proposed to Rihanna.I've been getting hate from fans because they know Rihanna and I are back together.They want to know why Blossom and I broke up.We were really never a couple..........

I cringed at the thought of Blossom crying.That was the last night I seen her.I continued packing my clothes getting everything together.I went downstairs to see Rihanna rubbing her stomach.I took my phone out checking the time.I never changed my lock screen from Blossom and I.Rihanna came up behind me saying "Delete all the pictures".I shoved my phone in pocket like nothing happened.She tried snatching my phone from my pocket but I walked to the door before she could.Someone was knocking so I had to get it.I opened the door to Blossom standing right in front of me.I checked her out from head to toe making me bite my lip.I couldn't see her eyes because she had shades on."Where have you been I'm all fucked up now, it's all fucked up now and Im all destroyed, where have you been I needed you there,but Im glad your here now hold me right now shit I'm so lost" my mind was going crazy with that.She bluntly blurted out "I came to get my stuff".I
Wouldn't let her in because Rihanna so I closed the behind me.

"I didn't mean to hurt you.. I was in love with you I'm still in love with you...."

"I didn't come for your lies or fake apologize I came for my stuff..."

"You look amazing today .."

"Chris stop acting like everything is okay because you know it's not !

"We'll what do you want me to do Blossom ! "

"I want you to let me get my stuff....."

I sighed opening the door for her to come in.She stopped when she saw Rihanna sitting there.
__________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't expect Rihanna to be here.I didn't expect anything actually.I looked back at Chris for him to explain his self but he had nothing to say.Rihanna got up holding her stomach coming up to me flashing her sparkly eighteen carrot ring in my face.I turned my head to Chris.

"Blossom she's pregnant with my baby... And she's my future wife.

I forced my tears back hurriedly running upstairs to see Chris bags all packed.I ignored it going in the closet grabbing all my clothes and then going into the bathroom grabbing my make up.The memories came back as I was gathering my makeup.I shook my head in disappointment.Chris came in the bathroom closing the door."Can I talk to you "he whispered.I shook my head no trying to leave but he blocked the door off."Please can we talk it shouldn't have ended this way...".I dropped my clothes on the floor throwing my shades off getting in Chris face.

"YOU WANT TO TALK WELL LETS TALK ABOUT HOW YOU GOT THAT BITCH PREGNANT OR HOW YOU ABOUT TO MARRY HER ? OR HOW -

"I'M SORRY , I'M SORRY NONE OF THIS WAS MY ATTENTIONS!

"YOU ARE A MISTAKE ! "

"IF IM A MISTAKE IM THE BEST MISTAKE YOU'VE EVER MADE"

I sobbed when he said that.I closed my eyes with my fingers covering up my tear filling eyes.He pulled me in a hug crying his own damn self.I hugged back tightly knowing that this was going to be the last time.. The last everything.He repeated he was sorry making me cry even harder than I already was.I pulled away hitting his chest softly.He wouldn't let go from the hug so I had to pry myself away.

"You said it shouldn't end like but you made it end like this... Last time calling me baby, last time calling me crazy,last time calling me Bloss, last time for everything .....

I picked up all my clothes and my shades.Chris let me out with his heartbroken expression.I said under my breath "I love you" thinking he won't hear me but he did because he said it back.I walked downstairs getting ready to leave but stopped to say to Rihanna

"Every time you kiss him you will be tasting me !"

And from that sentence I walked out the house proudly covering up my hurt with a smile like always.I went home packing bags because I'm getting ready to go stay and help my mom a little.She lives in Detroit but she has a house in San Diego aloso that she stays at so I was thinking about taking Sean with me.I actually feel relieved but not so much happy.I heard a corny knock and knew it was Sean.I yelled its open from the kitchen.I heard more than one voice talking.I went in the living room to Sean and Tyga shoving white roses in my face saying surprise.I showed a little smile side hugging the both of them.Sean slapped the back up my head saying "Waddup Bloss".I slapped his shoulder rolling my eyes.

"Long time no see or talk " Tyga said

"Yea well you know I've been kind busy "

"Yea busy with the homie Chris."

"Not anymore..."

"Yea I heard.... Just think you could've got with me "

"Not funny .."

"Im just playing but Chris really does love you "

"He had a very funny way of showing it "I said sarcastically

Sean screamed sister running back into the living room making me close my eyes.I didn't want to but I did.He counted to three and my eyes shot open and it was a two last kings hoodies a red and blue one both of my favorite colors.I put on a fake smile because I don't want them to think I am ungrateful but by buying me stuff is not making me feel any better.
While Tyga helped himself to my refrigerator I talked to Sean about visiting mom.He was skeptical about it but wanting to see his sister smile again he agreed.

____________________________________________________________________________
-Fianlly Arriving-

When pulled up to my moms house no later than what we said we were going arrive.I parked so I can get my bags.Sean looked nervous but I'm quite sure he was.Him nor Tyga was moving a inch.I popped the trunk grabbing the bags out when I heard a car pull up but it's most likely the neighbors or something.When I fully turned around that's when I saw who it really was.This killed my whole damn day.I dropped the bags furious.I pushed Chris out my way going to Sean asking why Chris was here.He calmly said "He's the homie".

I punched his arm bickering "you did this on purpose".Sean grinned while scratching the back of his neck.I stumped back over to the bags I dropped on the ground smuggling them in my hands.Chris saw me struggling and tried to help.I was pissed off at everyone at that point like what is Chris bitch ass doing here.When he tried to help I dropped everything again storming off from all of them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Chris Pov.

Sean told me that they were going to San Diego and I should come.I was suppose to start my tour today but I think this is more important.I pushed the tour back to two months from now.The only thing is that I told Rihanna that I'm having family issues that's the only way I got to come out here.Blossom said that I'm the reason were ending like this so I'm going restart instead of ending.Right after Blossom left my house I released this song called Love More featuring Nicki Minaj. It's basically about Blossom and I.I don't know any other way to get through to her so that was the option.I just have to find out if she heard it yet because I know twitter is going crazy along with radio station's.I took some of the bags from her because she was struggling.I could tell she's not happy to see me because she stormed off so I stormed off to beside her.Before she knocked on the door she said

"Why are you here ! Don't you have a wife and baby to take care of"

"Yeah but I have something better to care of..."

"Sure as hell not me"

"Blossom I didn't come for you I came to support my friend "

"We'll good stay far away from me! "

That was such a lie but it had to be said.Sean and Tyga came up behind us.Blossom mom opened the door happily letting us all in.She hugged Sean not wanting to release, she hugged Blossom squeezing the guts out of her.When it came to Tyga and I Blossom mom observed us before introducing herself.I can feel the tension between her and I.I'm pretty sure Blossom told her what had happened since she said "I heard some things about you Chris.I gulped looking back at Blossom but she turned her head away from me.I then smiled trying to be calm and my original charming self.

"I heard a lot about you to madam but I have to say I see where your daughter gets her beauty from "

"We'll Yes of course " She said while flipping her hair

"Haha you have a lovely home here madam and I would like to say thank you for letting me enter your house "

"Awe sweetie call me Monica "

"We'll Monica it is a pleasure to meet you"I said while kissing the top of her hand

"It's a pleasure to meet you to "

"I know this was suppose to be a family gathering between you , Blossom and Sean but Tyga and I here wanted to come support are friend well more like brother we did not mean any disrespect "

"No it's fine if your like family to Sean then you are certainly family to me"

"Why thank you Monica but if its not enough room for all of us we don't mind going to a Hotel."

"Oh no you came all this way I wouldn't want my guest to do that.This is pretty big house but someone might have to share a room"

"That is perfectly fine Blossom and I will share a room to make things easier "

"Alright it's settled then"

"Thank you again beautiful for letting us stay "

"Your welcome"

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Blossom Pov.

I can't believe this he just sweet talked my mom.My mom looked towards me for me to show Chris my room.I pulled her to the side telling her I'm not about share a room with him.But she snapped starting to speak French so no one else but me would know what she was saying.I rolled my eyes and said under my breath "I wish I had never taken those French classes".My mom heard my smart remark and hit my arm.I yanked Chris hand pulling him to my room.I wanted to slap the smirk off his face.He placed the bags down trying to look innocent.I flopped on my bed turning my TV on going right to MTV.I crossed my arms looking straight at the television. He laid right beside me playing with my hair.I moved away nudging his arm.Keeping my attention on the TV flipping through channels when I saw my picture.I went back to the channel and they were talking about me and this new song called New Love by Chris.TMZ was questioning if Chris was talking about me in this track or Rihanna? My left eyebrow raised getting up going to my desk where my laptop was.I went on google constantly looking back at Chris.I typed in Love more and the song popped up immediately.I was prepared for anything.I pressed the song and it started to play.The main lyrics were "We be going back and forth one minute I hate you , I love you that's how it is when we get it right we gon fuck some more " .This song isn't about Rihanna it's about me.It's about our relationship but I'm offended by it.I got up saying to Chris "So I'm just a sex buddy to you that's all I meant ?" .He walked to me grabbing my hand saying "No... Look I don't know how to tell you my feelings unless its through music it's something about you that makes me go crazy .... I love -"

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Chris Pov.

She cut me off pulling her hand away saying "Don't even say it".She covered her face while walking out the room.I don't understand this is what I mean when I say I don't know how to get through to her.She doesn't want to hear anything I have to say she doesn't believe anything I have to say.I really don't know how to fix this.What can I do I tried but failed.She keeps pushing me away.I messed up and I admitted it but she won't let me fix It.Maybe I should move on , if I am I should leave I don't know what to do should I keep fighting for her or should I leave it alone and act like I never met her. I switched the light off because I want to be in the dark.She thinks I don't care but I'm as heart broken as her.I need to get my shit together my priorities straight I'm a grown ass man I need to grow up though.I stayed where I was thinking and noticing things I need to change.I need to prepare myself for my baby , and for my marriage.When I finished reevaluating my life I came to a decision that its best if I leave.I got up walking out the room to find it empty in the living room.I sighed opening the front door to Blossom sitting on the porch.I closed the door excusing myself with my hands in my pockets.I felt a gentle touch I turned around

"Where are you going ?" Blossom whispered

"Back to my soon to be wife...." I sputtered

"Oh.... Have fun.."

I nodded my head not looking back I simply just walked to my car.I got out my keys unlocking the doors.I got in laying back for a second.I sat my self up getting ready to start the car but I stopped what I was doing when my phone was ringing.I grabbed it out my pocket and it was Blossom calling me on FaceTime.I flicked the car light on answering the call.

Blossom:Chris...

Chris:What ...

Blossom:You said if I missed you... I should just FaceTime you

When those words came out I smiled like a little kid with ice cream.I threw my phone to the side getting out the car.We were both running to each other.I caught her in my arms hugging her like I never did before picking her up off her feet.I put her down but she didn't pull away. We walked over to the curve of the street sitting down.Blossom pulled away speaking

"I listened to that song over and over....And I know I haven't been the easiest person to talk to.But I understand what you were saying.I'm still mad at you don't get me wrong but everyone makes mistakes and I get that.Give me some time and I know I won't be mad at you anymore and I don't want it to seem like I'm bipolar I'm in a very emotional state"

"I can see why your mad ... But I meant what I said when I said it"

"I know and that's why I accept your apology "

"Where does this take us ?"

"It doesn't take us anywhere... We're friends and that's it because you have a soon to be wife remember. "

"Blossom to be honest I don't think that's my baby ..."

"You don't have to explain anything to me"

"I just wanted you to know that "

"Maybe you should get a DNA test...."

"I was hoping that I got you pregnant instead of her..."

"Me.. No I'm not ready for that"

"If you wasn't ready we would have used protection..."

"I can't believe we had sex... More than once"

"I can't believe I messed everything up between us.."

"Chris can you take it easy with that ... I just want my friend back you know"

"I'm sorry but I just want you back.."

She got up from where I was walking back to the yard.I caught her hand walking with her.She fiddled with the door knob but the door didn't open.She glanced at me saying "The door is locked" with giggles coming out.I chuckled removing my jacket putting it around her.Luckily her mom lived right across the street from the beach.Even though the beach is closed we still roamed our selfs there steady strolling around.We took our shoes off letting the water and sand hit our feet.The stars dazzled above us with the moonlight flickering in our faces making one another's eye's come alive with glow.We danced without music making the both of us fall to the sand.We both laughed while splashing water everywhere.We soon found ourselves admiring the stars with not much talking being done.I played around with her earring urging me to nibble on her cartilage.When I did she smiled but I could see that she might've thought about Rihanna because she scooted over and her smile faded.I stared at her adoring her beautiful face and ways.I scooted even closer laying my head on her stomach.I know she was trying so hard to defy looking down at me but she fell short.

"No one knows about our chemistry ... But us its somewhat like we're connected..."

"Chris..Love is like a growing plant.It takes time and you have to water it but if you don't treat it right for a short time it can die completely so you have to fight to rescue what is left and hope it's able to grow again.Because if its not it's gone forever and you can't get it back..........."

"Are you gone forever or can I get you back ?"

"Maybe , maybe not but if you don't are you gonna face the facts..?"

"If you don't-

"Can we just drop this now.."

"No listen-"

"We need to change the subject .."

."No you need to listen to me now ! "

"No I'm not gonna to continue to talk about this ...!"

"Blossom when I look at you-"

"No no Chris shut up !"

"Be quiet and listen !"

"No I will not !"

"BLOSSOM I'M AMAZED WHEN I LOOK AT YOU.NOT JUST BECAUSE YOUR LOOKS,BUT
BECAUSE THE FACT THAT EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME !" .........
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Blossom Pov.

When he said that I could feel the butterflies rushing through my body.This is exactly what I was afraid of.My heart skipped a beat as I replayed what he said over and over in my head like a melody.You might think why in the hell would she be afraid of Chris but I'm afraid of the words he says to me.I've been here and said I wasn't going to come back.My past is hidden in darkness , my present seems like it's cloaked in secrets and the future well it holds the only truth that cannot be escaped but can I handle the truth ?...

How did this come about how did this come true.Everything I stood for was interrupted by you.I was a role model that was against people like you.But when you came everything was torn in two.I don't know what happened along the way but I know sparks formed making me feel a type of way.The Blossom I knew didn't let her guard down because all the fakeness in this universe.But the day I met you changed almost everything about me I don't know if it's for the good or for the bad but what I do know is that love has caught me in it's hypnotizing trap of act......
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:If you don't understand the poems you need to go read chapter one over again.ENJOY THIS CHAPTER :

Blossom and Chris are something else aren't they ? They cant live without each other...

Is Chris planning to get Blossom pregnant ? Blossom better watch out for Chris sneaky ass.

Why in world is it so hard for Chris and Blossom just to love each other ?

Answer the questions I'm very curious what your answers will be and I tried to make this chapter long.<3