Wet The Bed (Chris Brown Story)

Blossom Pov.

Every little thing I do someone always have to judge me about it.I am human,

I make dum ass mistakes that is complete nonsense when you think about it.But no one has a clue,no one knows my story.It's crazy how the one's that don't know anything about you are the first one's that talk shit and judge you like no other.What they know is , what I choose to show them.So they need to stop fucking Judging me based on what they see.-There is way more to whatever is the real me.

Who is the real "Blossom you say ? " We'll the real Blossom is the girl that doesn't let her guard down for anyone because there is to many fake people out in this world.Im the type of person that keeps It one hundred to the max.

If you can't handle the truth then you can't handle me.But you might think I'm just the same , like the rest of the girls out there but I'm originally one of a kind.I try to keep myself on the right track to my success but due to distractions such as Disrespectful men that just want a one night stand with you.Don't get me wrong I have my nights where I just want to have fun and be wild but I don't want to risk Getting my heart broken. I act like a woman,Think like a man and work like a boss so don't cross me.I know every game there is when it comes to guys trying to play mind games just to get you in bed.You might be a player, but honey I'm the coach.But like every other girl,I want to find my perfect match too.

I want a guy that understands me and -..... My thoughts got interrupted by a voice that sound familiar.I turned to where the voice was coming from and look who it was.I flashed a fake smile and started to go buy me a pretzel and get ready to go home until he grabbed my hand.

"Don't you know who I am ?" He said in a flirtatious voice"

I responded with a "Yea your tyga the rapper".

He smiled saying "

Yes indeed I am but what is a pretty girl like you out here at universal city walk by yourself ?

"I slipped my hand away from his saying "We'll cant a girl do a little bit of shopping by herself"

"Yea I guess so but It will probably be better if you had me by your side to protect you" he said

I laughed and said "Bye tyga nice meeting you.I was getting ready to leave but he insisted that he'll walk me to my car.I let him because I had a feeling even If I said no he still was gonna do it.He put his arm around me talking to me while walking to the parking lot.We arrived at my dark blue dodge challenger.As I was getting in my car he asked if I would like to come to his Party that he was having.I basically didn't give him a answer,He gave me his number and I said bye then zoomed off with "Started from the bottom" blasting out my speakers.

I pulled up in my driveway parking my car.I got my shopping bags and my keys and opened my door.I walked in closing the door behind me throwing my bags on the floor saying home sweet home.I flopped on the couch taking out my phone to get on twitter.Looking up and down through my Timeline when I saw a retweet.It said "I met this girl at city walk but didn't get her name hmmm."I giggled to myself saying he didn't get my name.I put my iPhone down and ran up to my room to do hygiene before I go to this party.I really wasn't planning on going but I want to have some fun.I did everything such as Shower,Brush my teeth,do my hair..etc.It came down to finding the perfect outfit.I scanned my closet when I found the perfect dress.I removed my robe and put the red party dress with black lace around it with my black and red wedge sneakers on.I didn't really try to apply make up because Im not trying to impress him.I got my iPad searching on twitter where the is party is gonna be at and everything.I found the information and headed out.I looked at my phone for time.Wow time went by really fast.I rolled my window down trying to see if I'm at the right location I should be because look at all these cars here.I parked and looked in the mirror before I walked in.Im not trying be cocky or anything but I look pretty good for not really preparing for this.I knocked on the door and he answered it.He shouted you made it ! I shook my head yes and he pulled me in telling me where everything was.I walked around looking at his pictures and stuff.I feel all these girls giving death stares but they don't phase me.I went upstairs to use the little girls when Chris brown ran right into me making himself spill his alcohol on my dress.He he said his sorry's and started to wipe my dress.But it wasn't doing no justice the damaged has been done.I tapped his arm , he looked at me and began to smile.

Chris:"Sorry about that umm ?

"Blossom I said getting ready to walk away.He chuckled and said

"Oh sorry about that blossom wait hold up"

I stopped in my tracks and looked back trying to see what he wanted?

"How about I take you dress shopping tomorrow ?

"No thank you I said politely.

"Why not..I mean we'll it's the at least I can do since I destroyed your dress"

."It's okay really..

"No it's not blossom I want to buy you another one"he said .

I surrendered from saying no and said okay he laughed and said can I have your number ? I agreed and took his phone from his pocket saving my number in it.He then took my phone and saved his number.I took my phone back and again attempted to leave but Chris said

"Leaving so soon?."

"

We'll you know you kinda messed up my dress so yea...."

He chuckled again and said "at least dance with me before you leave?"

I said no thank you nonchalantly and left out of the house.I sat in my car looking for a song to play.I picked the song Dive In because that is my jam.I rolled my window down and saw Chris coming out the house.I hope he's not looking for me because If he is he spotted me.I blasted Dive In with him coming right to my car jumping through the window right beside me In the passenger seat."You mind any company ?"Yea I kinda do" I slightly said. He was about to get out my car after I said that but he saw Rihanna entering the party with Drake Holding her hand.He said "To bad now" while trying to hide his frown with a smirk.I rolled my eyes and started to drive..