Love Hurts

"No , but I do want you to answer my question " Bloss said again to me

I moved up closer to Bloss so we can be face to face.I pulled her arms from being crossed and for her hands to be free.I hesitated because I didn't know what to say so I did the first thing that came to mind.I went down on one knee scooping up her delicate soft hand in mine. "Blossom Crystal Anderson, would you marry me ?" She looked at me funny tearing up. Aria face scrunched up leaving the room.Now it was just us and she still didn't answer my question.Even though I wasn't trying to ask her to marry me in the first place should I be worried about her taking this long to answer me . "

"Are those tears of joy ? " I sacredly asked

She snatched her hand away from me shaking her head no . "Do you think I'm stupid ? " she asked

"What no , not at all " I confusingly answered

"Do you fucking take me as a fool !? " she said as her voice tried to raise

I got up from the floor because I felt like a dumb ass.I closed the door so no one can hear us about to have this huge argument I can feel coming .

"Blossom , what the hell is wrong with you ! It's like you never can be happy with anything I do . I try so hard just to please your stubborned ass ! And when I ask you to marry me , you gone come at me like this ! You act up constantly , but this is over the top . You're a got damn BITCH AND THATS ON MAMAS! " I yelled straight forward.I have no idea where all of this is coming from but I guess this is how I feel .

"I'm a bitch ?" She asked harshly !

"Yeah you a bitch ! , now go down there to your brother and tell him what I said so he can up here and handle me like always !"

"Chris , let me tell you something , I know when you're lying ... So that act you just pulled was bullshit . These tears are from hurt because you don't want to actually marry me man, you just trying to cover something up... I thought you stopped the lies ! What's really up ? All of this shows me that I can't trust you ! And if there's no trust in a relationship it's not real ... Us me and you was never real

"And how do you know I'm lying since you know everything !! "

"Through all of this you wouldn't even look me directly in the eyes ..."

"What does eyes have to do with anything !!

"Eyes realize true lies..."

And from there she walked out on me ........ She had a point , because I was lying but I'm not going to admit it to her. I do want to marry her ... Okay that's another lie. I'm over here thinking I may have feelings for someone else and I'm talking about I Want to marry Bloss. To be honest she doesn't deserve getting treated like this. I know she deserves way better so maybe I should've just let her go to Trey. I don't know what happened or where we went wrong. It's always one thing after another with us.But what I hate the most is how she always threatens me with a possible break up . Does she think that's going make me act right ? . It just upsets me even more.And since it upsets me more my anger takes control and makes me say rude shit that just ends making it worse.I leaned my back against the door sliding down to the floor slowly holding my head in my hands."I just don't understand I just don't know anymore...."

_________________________________________

Bloss Pov: After I walked out on him I didn't get very far.I don't want anyone to see me crying so I stayed upstairs contemplating if I should go back in there with Chris or not.But all I did was fall back to the door , mean mugging the knob.I closed my eyes really tight sliding down to the floor.My hands covered my face. It's like my eyes were melting in my hands."I just don't get it anymore..." .

I can say Fuck feelings but I still care.I can say Fuck love but I still have a heart.I can say Fuck You but I still keep you around.....

You know what I'm done trying .... I'm done arguing/ fighting with him . He could do whatever/say anything he wants and pleases.....

I wiped my tears showing a no emotion face.I got up from the floor closing my eyes tightly one last time clenching my teeth.I sighed and released my pain.Right when I was about to go downstairs the room door opened.I don't want to look back but it's like my heart is making me . I gulped and turned to him with my red puffy eyes to the sight of his eyes red with tears trying not to form........

What's the use of fighting and arguing.... It's no point when there's nothing else left for us to fight for....

_________________________________________

Sorry it took so long y'all ! Thank you for all the love with the votes and comments I appreciate it !!!!
Here's some questions for everyone!!:)

Why does Love hurt so much ?

Why is it always one thing after another in there relationship ?

Is it mainly Chris fault ? Or is it both Chris and Blossom's fault ?