:: Alcohol Abuse ::

Basically everyday I have been with Sean and Trey.Ive been kicking it with Sean all morning to the afternoon and then I'm with Trey for the rest of the night until I go back to the house with Sean.Sean and I have gotten closer and Trey and I relationship has gotten interesting it's leading to something .But it comes down to Chris and I. I haven't talked to him after our last little discussion well more like argument.

He hasn't bothered to call and I've been resisting to call him like crazy.I miss his laugh , smile ,touch , voice,goofiness,funniest .. I miss his everything I just wish he would hurry and come back.He said he was gonna be gone for a week and its past a week.I just want to give him a huge bear hug.This might seem desperate but I've filled my phone up with any and every song he had ever made just to hear his voice.

But I don't blame him for being mad at me.I pushed him away with my selfishness.I wouldn't let him in I shut him out completely but I can't help it that is how I am.What my mom told me well I took care of that you can say.Sean left to go see his girlfriend and Trey is gonna be in the studio all day so I'm alone with my mind still stuck on Chris.I put a hoodie on and some jeans going to the back to finish painting.

I paced around before I shook the spray cans up .I came to the conclusion that I was going to call Chris I have to.I dropped everything out my hands grabbing my phone pushing his number.As it rang I whispered "Pick up ,Pick up" over and over.'My head slumped down when I was about to hang up because its no use but I heard a "hello".

Blossom:Chris ?

Chris:Yeah what do you want

Blossom:Chris I miss you so fucking much it's crazy.You won't leave my mind your staying there and no matter how hard I try to make it go away it just won't.I miss everything about you .. you know I downloaded every song you made just so I could hear your voice again.It's not the same waking up with you not by me or with me.I can't sleep without you being in at least one of my dreams. Where ever you are I don't want us to be to far away from each other. Where ever you go I want to be right there by your side encouraging you. Chris I'm so sorry for my selfishness.I was going through some things but now I'm not...

Chris:Blossom I don't know what to say..

Blossom:Just say you'll come back today !

Chris:Under one condition

Blossom:Anything

Chris:I want it to be me and you for the rest of the month,for you to talk to me instead of pushing me away and most importantly you let me cook dinner for you tonight when I come back.

Blossom:Alright done

Chris:Oh and blossom I've missed you like crazy to (;

I ended the call smiling ear to ear.I ran back in the house happy as ever.I blasted the pandora radio.I sung ever song happily dancing around picking out a cute outfit.Tonight has to be perfect.I picked out tights with a cute crop shirt.I gyrated to the shower with Miguel voice loud all through the house coming from the speakers.I washed my hair and my body.I got out drying myself out brushing my teeth.When I was done with that I put baby doll curls In my hair from my wand. I went over my eyelids with blue eye shadow.I applied the black eyeliner and of course my signature red lip stick I wouldn't be me without it.I popped my lips and sprayed hair spray on my hair.I left the bathroom going into the room lacing up my Jordan's.I put a halo around my head applying my jewelry.I calmly sprinkled Cherry Blossom perfume on me.

I flipped my hair out the way walking downstairs setting candles up.I viewed the time and it was right at 8 o'clock . Just when I was about to call Chris someone knocked.I squealed to myself before getting the door.I opened the door to Sean stumbling over in my arms smelling like liquor.

I cursed because Chris could be here any minute.I dragged Sean to the couch.I got up going to fetch him a bottle of water.I grabbed it about to walk back to him when he was in kitchen Corning me in.He slapped the water out my hand tackling me to the wall.I fought for him to get off of me but his strength over powered mine."Your Drunk Sean ! I shouted.He held me down slapping the hell out of me so I would shut up.I could feel my face turning completely red.

He pulled my shorts down I squirmed trying to get him to let up but he didn't.I couldn't move so what can I do at the moment.I felt so useless I whimpered as his grip got tighter and tighter.He started to pull my panties down.Just when I thought No one could help me I heard foot steps.I screamed Chris name as loud and I can.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chris Pov.

I saw the door wide open maybe Blossom saw me pull up.I put my phone down on the table getting ready to look for Blossom.when I heard Blossom scream.My eyes shot to where the scream came from.I sprinted to the kitchen to see Sean on top of Blossom.I nearly flipped out I snatched Sean off of Blossom jumping on him punching his face uncontrollably until blood was coming from his nose and mouth.I could feel Blossom trying to pull me off of him and her yelling for me to stop.

"CHRIS STOP !! STOP !! PLEASE STOP !" SHE CRIED !

"WHAT WHY HE TRIED TO HURT YOU ! " I REASSURED HER!

"I KNOW BUT HE'S SOMEONE I LOVE AND CARE ABOUT" SHE REVEALED

"BLOSSOM WERE YOU FUCKING HIM WHILE I WAS GONE IS EVERYTHING YOU SAID TO ME A LIE !"

.............

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:Yea I know very short but once I get over 13 comments ill update.By the way some of yall comments be having me rolling aha.

Was Blossom really lying to Chris or was she sincere ?

Why do you think Sean got drunk ? Where's his girlfriend at now ?