Love-Hate-Thing

My eyes crept open to the sunlight shining directly on me.I sat up still holding the sheet on my body.I didn't see Chris anywhere in the room or bathroom so that was my chance to get some clothing on.I jumped out the bed getting ready to run to the closet. But paused in my tracks when Chris walked in catching me red handed. I back walked to the bed snatching the sheet covering myself. Chris held his laugh in saying

"Blossom I've seen you naked before"

"No you haven't it was dark last night "

"It may have been dark but the moonlight shined in "

Chris came towards me making me back up slowly.The closer he got the more I backed away.I tried to push past him but he held on to the sheet pulling me to him.I shied up at the moment looking down at the floor.Chris lifted my chin kissing me passionately.I pulled away hiding my smile.I left Chris where he was watching me walk off into the bathroom.

________________________________________________________________________________

I did a cheeky smile saying to myself "Damn she is fine ".I went out the room to the garage admiring all my cars.I sat on the hood of one pulling out my phone calling Trey immediately.

Phone Convo::

Chris:Aye

Trey:What's good partner

Chris:Imma need you to break it off with Blossom

Trey:umm I can't do that ..

Chris:Why not '

Trey:Because I'm in love with her ...

Chris:Trey the fuck you only been with her for a couple of days !

Trey:I know and those days has been amazing

Chris:You need to break up with her now simple as that.

I ended the call at that.He got me twisted thinking he about to get my girl shit.I strolled back in the house going upstairs.Blossom was still getting dressed but her phone was ringing over and over.I glanced over at it to see Trey name.I grabbed her phone deleting every call and text from him.I heard the bathroom door come open so I hurried and put her phone down.I leaned the against the wall with my arms open wide for Blossom to give me a hug.She gave me a curious look before hugging me.

"I should talk to Sean" she suggested

"I'm coming with you " I demanded

"No it needs to be me and him if anything goes wrong you'll be right by the door"

"I don't know about this"

"Chris please "

"Alright alright if it makes my baby happy then ok"

She hugged me even tighter along with a kiss on my jawline. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Blossom Pov.

I went to the guest room downstairs where Sean was.I took a deep breath before entering.I saw Sean sitting on the bed with his face in his hands.He looked so sad and broken.I sat beside him connecting my arm with his.I laid my head on him getting ready to say something but he beat me to it.