BreakDown

When I ran straight into Rihanna and Trey walking in together.I was trying to get out the restaurant some type of way but my mind was worried about Chris.And by worried I mean Rihanna catching him here.Why is all this shit going down today.And how does Rihanna and Trey randomly pop up where I am . This is shady because I feel like it's a set up.I turned my back on them fast walking back to the table where everyone was.I went over by Chris trying to play this off causally.I grabbed his hand making him get up from his seat.I wrapped his hands around me making him turn his back facing the other side of the restaurant instead of the front where Trey and Rihanna is at.Doing this in front of my mom makes me feel incredibly weird.I started to walk leading Chris and I to where the restrooms are.The first restroom that appeared I pushed him in locking the door behind us.

"Rihanna is here and you need to get out of here so she won't see you !"

"What , why is she here , where did you see her!"

"In the front and I don't know why she's here !"

"How am I gonna get out of here !"

"I think it's a back door around somewhere "

"Ight but Blossom are you okay ?

"No I'm not but we don't have time for this ..."

"I have all the time in the world for you.I'm here for you .

"Don't do this now Chris please don't"

"Do what !.. I'm just saying you could talk to me I'm reaching out to you "

"No I can't talk to you ,And I can't open up to you "

"Yes you can ! "

"No I can't because if I do I'm gonna cry in your arms and I'm gonna want you to hold me like everything is okay even when it's not"

"And I will , you know I will "

"But you can't "

"But I'll try Bloss"

"Like when I couldn't calm down you calmed me down by being close to me and holding my hand your my strength ....."

"And your my weakness ... And by that I mean when it comes to you ill do any and everything .."

"If you would do anything for me .. Please get out of here with me and be with your finance ..."

I unlocked the door walking out but stopped.I breathed in exhaling slowly looking back at him.I continued walking to the exit.As I went out the front Chris didn't go out the back way he went right to Rihanna hugging her and rubbing her stomach.He looks so happy from my view.The only bad thing about it is that Tyga , Sean and my mom was witnessing all of this.Chris noticed I was looking through the glass door so he kinda smiled not making it obvious .I waved at him with a bright smile on my face pointing at my finger telling him to put his ring on.He didn't know what I was talking about at first but understood it after.This is hard to see him with someone else other than me it hurts I'm just not trying to show it.But it's not like I'm not gonna see or talk to him anymore were still friends.I walked off getting ready to call a taxi because I don't feel like talking to my mom or my so called dad about this.I heard my name being called by someone.I looked behind me and it was Trey.He ran over to me pulling me into a hug.We talked for a quick second before I asked

"You think you can give me a ride to my moms house ?

"Yes of course"

"Thanks"

He took off his hoodie giving it to me because it did get chilly outside.I put it on and I was warm.I found out I didn't have my keys so I have to get my moms.I called Sean telling him to bring the keys.Trey and I walked back by the doors waiting for Sean.I asked Trey why he was out in San Diego when I got the the urge to retrace the design he had in his hair.Every time I tried to touch it he moved back and forth making us trip over each other feet falling to the wall.I retraced the design without any problems then.I looked back at the door trying to see if I saw Sean but instead I saw Chris staring at us.When I caught him he put his head down turning around.I got off of Trey finally seeing Sean with the keys.He came out giving them to me pulling me to the side.

"Chris saw y'all .." Sean whispered

"Yeah I figured that .."

"Both of you are dum as hell because you can't see anything clearly that is right in front of both your eyes !"

"What does that suppose to mean ? "

"Figure it out ... Anyways he told me to give you his keys to his Lambo and Bloss I'm sorry about dad he's
controlling at times.

"You don't have to apologize "
........
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Author's Note: Yoo I have no words for this chapter .... But hope y'all love and enjoy it .

What do you think Sean meant by saying Chris and Blossom can't see anything clearly when it's right in front of them ?