NOT STOPPING

Okay. People have asked me to keep going so I will. The next chapter is below.

Kat, aka the green blur, POV
After I killed Nikki I left a note on the door. It read.

Dear everyone,
I will miss all of you but you can not expect me to live with people who don't care about my well being. So ill be with Zalgo. My new name is The Green Blur. Thank of me as a trader of you wish. You guys will always be like family to me, and Bree and Alice make sure dad don't go crazy. Well crazer then he already is. Yes I killed Nikki by the way.

Love ya,
Kat
After that I went back to Zalgos castle.

Bens POV

I couldn't find kat no matter were I looked for her. As much is I hurt her she is probably hiding. I loved her and don't want to hirt her. After looking for an hour I hurd Slender yell about an important meeting. As I walked in I saw Lonely sitting down holding a pregnancy test. I smiled and sat in the last open seat. "Wait. Where Nikki and Kat?" I asked. "Okay everybody we have a small problem. Nikki was killed and...." "WHAT! Our Nikki is dead. Who did this." Toby jumped up and yelled." Sit down Toby I was just about to tell you." Toby very quickly sat down after that. "As I was saying Nikki was killed by non other than...... Kat. Kat joind forces with Zalgo becouse she feels no one cares about her." After hearing that I got up and left. I cared about her. I need her. I walked out of the mansion with my human form and went to a bar. I noticed a girl starring at me. I soon got drunk and took het home.