say what

BEN's POV...

What in the living Zalgo happened to my games and room I though. Kat locked herself I'm her room for the rest of the day so who could have done this. I walked over to a piece of paper that was stuck on the wall. It was a picture of van crashing throw a house and on it was wrote BEN YOU SHOULD NEVER CHEAT ON A CRAZY BITCH. I didn't cheat on Kat though so what does that mean. I was not even dating her...yet. I did have ot with Lonely but omly because she wanted a child. I know I did wrong but I wish Kat would lisen to me for once. I loved her. I started to clean up my room when Slender teleported into it . "What do you want Slender... I'm busy." Slender gave me a weird "look" and said in Zalgos voice " I want you to join my side BEN. There you could have Kat all to yourself. No more districtions and no more smile dog." I thought about it for a while before yelling " demon be gone... go back to the hell from wich you came." After I said that Zalgo's voice stopped and Slender's voice came back. I had to finish my room so I could go talk to Kat and met up with the kid that's been starting crap about how we were real. That was my fav part of the job though. I got to go kill people. I soon finished cleaning my room and went to go talk to Kat. I tolder her everything and she slapped me.

Kats POV

BEN told me everything but for some reson I felt like I could not forgive him. He hurt me... bad. I pushed him out of my room leaned against the door and cried. I didn't thank I could get hurt this bad but I did.

Thanks everyone. I hope you like this. Yes I did 2 chapters today. Yeay....

- Hanna