back at the mansion.

Kats pov

"You can.... me one the other hand can't. I'm sure you don't understand but I'm hurt. I'm sure BEN doesn't even remember me." I started to cry. Bree spoke up. "Kat BEN misses you. I miss you. Slender misses you." I nodded then answered " Ill come back but Zalgo will be pissed. " I ran up to my room and grabbed my bag. I got changed into my old clothes and went back to my room. I started to sing my new them song her last words. The song keep me from death. I know I'm weird but its the truth. (Don't watch if you don't like sad songs. ) I walked into the mansion to only to be tackled in a huge hug. I didn't know who it was till I turnes to see BEN. "Kat I missed you. Will you be my girl? " I smiled and nodded then walked over to his video games with my bags still in my hands and sat down. I started to play them untill BEN sat down and complained about me beating his high score. I chuckled and got up. I went to my old room and walked to the bed.. I was getting tired till Alice walked in. "Hey Alice how are you?" She smiled and answered " Hey Kat I'm good. How are you?" I told her I was good then fell asleep.

Sorry guys.... short chapter I know. I love all of you. No homo man.
-Hanna