Take Me... (lol you perverted readers)

Brees POV

I was looking for BEN when I noticed he has been gone for 4 day. He was always drunk and looking for Kat. I missed her. Soon however BEN came back. "Hey BEN. How are you? Any luck?" "No...," he slurred his words together, "but there is a random chock outside looking in your window." I ran up to my roon and saw Kat. "Kat get inside its freezing." She gave me a sad look then looked away. "Kat tell me what's wrong...." Kat looked at me and did as I asked. "Bree, you, Hoodie, and Alice were my best friends. I miss y'all so much. I'm sorry for leaving but I had to." I looked at her. If I go Hoodie will go as well. "Hoodie! " I yelled. He was in there in less then 4 seconds. "Kat?" He asked. She just nodded and I decided to keep going. "Hoodie.... I'm going woth Kat. Will you come two?" He nodded and we parted to go pack our thangs. I will surely muss it here. I grebed my bag and started to Zalgos castle. Hoodie walking with me. Kat had already left. When we were walking I noticed that there was a pretty blue jay in the tree. I hate blue jays. I threw my knife and the bird fell out of the tree. Soon we arived and Kat let us in. The castle was red and black but there was something telling me we need to get home soon. "Kat. Can I talk to you?" "Sure what's up?" "Look its just that I don't like it much here, can we go back?" She looked at me and sayed.....