Girls night out....

Kats POV

" Alice... your married to Jeff?" I asked. She looked at me and her smile got wider" yes Kat... me and Jeff are married and are expecting a kid in 8 months." I couldn't belive this..." congrats! I'm so happy for you Alice!" She laughed and replayed " thanks... want to go on a killing spree tonight? Me, you, Nikki, and lonely Luelue? I just decided we could do something fun together. I smiled" of course!!", as we where talking about you were going to go out and kill I saw slender walk in. I told Alice I'll be right back. I ran Up who my room get changed but slender stopped me before I could reach my room. "Look Kat in sorry for what.... why are you wet?" "Nothing dad I just fell into the river is all" before he could stop me again I ran into my roon and locked the door. I knew that there was no good in that but I felt safer like that. I changed into a my signature look. I put on my white leather pants and a black leather shirt. I had a black headband that had cat ears and a pink bow on it. I then put on black boots with a 3 inch heel. Then of course I had to take my cord that just so happens to have a controller at the end. That is actually how I got my catchphrase. I then decided to watch a movie because I have about an hour and a half and watched HATALIA: PAINT IT WHITE movie.

Time skip to after the movie

I waited till I heard Alice and Nicci come to get me for our killing spree. I was going down the hall till I started to wonder were Lonely was. " hey guys where's Lonely?" Nikki looked down at the ground and started to cry. "Look Kat as much as I hate to tell you this but she has some business to take care of with BEN.....I'm sorry" I gave her a weird look before I figured out what she meant.... I ran to his room and heard sounds ( if you know what I mean) then ran past Nikki and Alice and into my room. I took a deep breath because i didn't want to loose my sanity at the moment. I then heard a nock on the door and oppend it to find....