the story

BENS POV

"Kat you are the reincarnation of Time Zone. She was Slenderps daughter and loved Bloody painter here. He loves her but she killed herself becouse of Zalgo. She was insane but will tome went by she became more insane. Everyone felt bad for her. She was Judge Angels best friend. We knew that Time would come back to us but she would be different. She would love another and have a new pasta friend. We didn't want to tell you the truth because if Slender found out who you are je would be even more depressed. Kat we want you to understand," I paused to think of the right words. I was ready to break down at this point " Time meant a lot to us and we don't want anything to happen to you. Yoy will mean a lot to us. You mean a lot to me now" I looked at Kat who wasbin tears shaking her head. She looked up at me and said " I don't care what you think BEN but I can't belive you. I am a mere mortal not no reincarnated weirdo......" I was shocked. We walked for a nother ten minutes till we made it to the mansion. We walked inside only to have Jeff try to kill Kat. I pulled him off and went to go talk to him in peace. "Look bro. No killing her." He seemed pretty mad but what ever. I walked back into the living room to find Kat getting along with Lonely LueLue ( me )and Nikki. I smiled then sat down to play some games. I was happy to have Time back.. .

Next chapter I will have the proxies in it but it will mostly be about Nikki and Kats friendship.

-Hanna