Why BEN?Why Me?

Kats POV

I ran out of the mansion and into the woods. Is I was running I fell by the river that was aboit 5 miles away from the mansion. I broke into tears once again. Maybe I should just kill myself. I looked into the water and let a tear fall into it. I took a deep breath and jumped. As I did I thought of one thing. I was a waste of space. My lungs started to get heavy and I tried to breath. All I took in was water instead of fresh air. My vision started to blur I saw someone jumping in. They grabed my arm and pulled me out. They started to pump my chest to get the water out of my lungs. As I started to get my vision back I saw BEN. "BEN? Why did you go after me? Why me? Why BEN? I thought you didn't like water at all." I could tell he was freaking out at the moment. He looked at me and replayed" yeah. I don't like water but we can't lose you anymore. I can't lose you." At this I sat up and pulled him into a kiss. It took him a bit before he decided to kiss back. As soon as he did Nikki apeared in the distance. "BEN I love you." I said. He looked at me and replayed. "I love you two." Nikki helped me up and cried on my shoulder. I walkes home and inside the house to see Jeff making out with Alice. I gaged but whatever you know. I decided to yell at them just becoise I could " Jeff the friging Killer and Alice get a friging room!!!!!" Alice looked up at me and smiled. You may be asking how and the world did I know Alice. Well back in 5th grade we met and became friends. She was allways bulled and one day her family was killed. She was my best friend and now her she is. I never thought I'd see that long curly hair and pretty blue eyes ever again. She got up and huged me. "God, Kat why are you wet and since when did you become a pasta. Also this is my husband. "