Chapter Seventeen - Addiction

Mica.

Liam, Louis and I were sat on the couch watching TV. It was warm out, but we were just being lazy.

Yesterday was my birthday, though we didn't do anything for it, just stayed at home and hung out. Jacob came over as well though; it was fun.

My phone buzzed on the coffee table. I leaned forward and grabbed it, sitting back on the couch and opening the text message.

1 new text from: Jacob <3
Hi babe, I'm gonna take you out tonight. I'll pick u up round 6. Stay cute. ;) x

Jacob was already sixteen, so he had his drivers liscence. He was actually nearly seventeen, but if I told the boys that, they'd flip.

I texted him back.

To: Jacob <3
Sure babe, I'll be ready. x

"I'm going out tonight," I said, looking down at my phone. I exited off the texts and put my phone away.

"With Jacob?" Louis asked me. I looked up at him, smiled and nodded.

"You better tell Harry then," Liam said. I sighed, knowing Harry would need some convincing. I got up and walked into the kitchen where Harry and Niall were. Zayn was most likely sleeping again. Harry and Niall were sat at the counter talking, while Niall ate some left over cake from yesterday.

"I'm going out tonight," I said nonchalantly as I sat down across from Harry and next to Niall.

"Where?" Harry asked.

"Dunno, Jacob is taking me somewhere." I shrugged, taking a bit of the cake Niall was eating. Niall glared at me jokingly before taking another messy bite of the cake. "To dinner, I think."

"So like... a date?" Harry asked me. To be honest, he seemed more nervous about this then I did. I shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess." I checked the time on the clock on the wall to see it was already five. I should start to get ready if I want to look nice. "I'm gonna get ready."

I got up off the stool and headed upstairs to my room, locking the door. I went into my bathroom and turned the shower on before stripping off my clothes. I stood infront of my mirror. I wasn't the right size for a fifteen-year-old girl. I was small, skinny and flat chested. I was much smaller then I should be, like the size of an eleven-year-old. The only thing that really bothered me about it was being flat chested.

I moved away from the mirror and got into the shower.

__

After my shower I dried and curled my hair rushingly, but was still content with the look. I walked into my closet and took out some clothes. A white tank top with 'You Rock My World' written on it, denim shorts and black high top converse. I put my clothes on and checked the time on my phone. 05:56pm. He would be here soon.

I headed downstairs and into the living room where the boys were. They all turned and looked at me, smiling.

"You look lovely," Zayn said. I smiled at him. So he had woken up.

"Thank you!" The knock on the door came right after I said that. I smiled as I walked over to the front door, swinging it open. Jacob was stood there. He was wearing a plain black v-neck and some skinny jeans with supras. He looked nice. 

"I'm going now, see ya later boys." I smiled and waved at them before walking out. Jacob's hand slipped into mine as walked down the drive way to his car.