Chapter Three - All Harry's Fault

Mica.

I waited patiently on the couch, staring at the wall. I thought about Jacob -- a friend of mine coming over today -- and I thought about how I never mentioned him to the boys. I thought about these things until I heard a knock at the door and the sound of Liam's voice calling down the stairs.

"Mica, get the door!" he shouted before I heard him shuffling back down the hall.

I got off the couch and ran to the door, opening it quickly in one swift motion. Jacob smiled at me and walked in. "Hey Mica."

"Hi Jacob." I smiled back at him. I moved to the side to let him walk in, which he did, then shut the door behind him.

We walked into the kitchen where Niall and Zayn were sat at the table. Zayn glared at him and I while Niall simply gave us a smile.

"Who your friend, Mica?" Zayn asked, staring Jacob down.

"I'm Jacob," he answered whilst waving subtly back at Zayn.

"And what're you doing here?"

We both turned at the sound of a different voice behind us, only to see Harry stood in the door way, a displeased look on his face

"We're going out the back to practice football," I answered before rolling my eyes and turning away.

Harry grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the side before Jacob and I could walk off. He got down to my level, speaking quietly to me. "You didn't tell us you were having a friend over." 

"It's my house, Styles. I can have whoever I want over," I growled at him.

"You have to tell us first though; is he your boyfriend?" he asked, an inquisitive look on his face.

"No!" I barked, raising my voice. Huffing, I turned around, looking up at Jacob. "Let's go," I sighed as I grabbed his arm and led him to the back garden and away from the boys.

"We can practice your goal kick," Jacob said as he walks over to the goal at one end of my long garden. "Try get the ball past me."

"Easy." I drop the ball to my feet and kick it as hard as I can, hitting Jacob in the face on my first try. He fell backwards, holding his face while I laughed hysterically.

Harry.

"She seriously annoys me," I huffed, watching out the window as her and Jacob played football.

"This is gonna be way harder then we thought," Louis sighed as he entered the room

"Why does she hate us though? We didn't do anything to her," Niall added.

"I know..." I mumbled.

"Shh, she's coming back in," Liam hushed.

She walked in with her arm around Jacob's shoulder, his hand covering his right eye. They walked over to the freezer, past the boys, and Mica opened it, pulling out an ice pack and handing it to Jacob. "Sorry, again," she said, biting her lip.

"It's alright. It wasn't your fault." Jacob smiled at her, wincing as he stretched his cheeks to do so.

She only seemed like a normal little girl with him. With us, she was like a bad bitch, but with him, she was normal.

As soon as he looked away, she smiled.

"What happened?" Zayn asked, staring at the boy.

"Mica became viscous, that's what happened," Jacob chuckled.