Chapter Fifteen - Black Eye And A Bruised Jaw

Mica.

Zayn ended up walking home and he carried me the whole way there. It was about four in the morning by the time we got back.

Zayn shut the door behind him and walked into the living room. He sat on the couch and kept me in his lap, sitting me up and taking a closer look at my jaw whilst he rubbed slow circles in my back, trying to calm me down the best he could. "I don't think it's broken. Does it hurt?"

I nodded slightly. "He hit me three times, really hard. He probably would've hit me again if you didn't come along," I told him.

"What exactly happened?" he asked, his eyes looking wary and tired as he stared in to mine.

"Harry dared Louis to snog me and I got pissed and yelled at him and he started hitting me," I sighed, remembering what happened.

"We can get a little... weird when we're drunk." Zayn smirked, yet still looking annoyed by what I told him.

"I've noticed." I nodded. Zayn re-positioned me so I was lying on the couch with my head in his lap. The air was cool and I was still in my bikini top and denim shorts and Zayn was still in only his shorts. He began to play with my hair, twisting it around his finger. I looked at his arm covered in tattoo's, eyeing them carefully. "Can I see your tattoo's?" I asked him.

He held his arm in front of my face. I held his wrist and upper arm, looking at all his tattoo's. "I'd like a tattoo."

"I could take you out to get one for your birthday. Niall told me it's in eleven days, yeah?" he asked me.

"Yeah, it is. Thank you Zayn." I smiled up at him.

It was only moments later when the door flung open and two drunk boys stumbled in. Harry and Liam. They were leaning on each other, giggling like children. I glared at them.

Harry tripped and fell in the door, making a loud bang as he hit the ground. He began laughing and whimpering at the same time, holding his sides and rolling.

"I'll get these two to bed, just a second," Zayn huffed before standing up.

Liam was knealing down next to Harry, laughing as Harry just laid there. Zayn pulled Harry up and helped the two boys upstairs.

"Lou and Niall are asleep on the beach," I heard Liam mutter on his way up the stairs. Yeah, of cousre they'd get wasted and sleep on the beach.

After about ten minutes, Zayn came back down. "Come on, we have to go get the guys at the beach." Yeah Zayn, it's only like four in the morning, I don't need sleep.

Beach.

I'd be lying if I didn't admit that although they looked drunk and stupid, the two boys looked adorable, cuddled up in each other's arms. Louis was laying on a towel with Niall lying next to him, his head resting on Louis' chest. Louis had his arms wrapped tightly around Niall, holding him close.

I smiled, it was cute. Even if I did hate Louis at the moment, this was adorable. 

I yawned as I followed Zayn over to the boys, watching as he shook them lightly. "Wake up lads, we have to go home."

Louis groaned and took one arm away from Niall, using it to push Zayn away. "Go away, Niall is asleep." 

This was definitely the cutest thing ever. I took my phone out of my pocket and began to record the moment.

"C'mon Lou, you can't sleep on the beach," Zayn sighed as he spoke to Louis. And once again, Louis pushed him away.

"You'll wake Niall, be quiet." Louis was half asleep himself, and obviously didn't know I was there. I filmed him as he brought his hand away from Zayn and began to stroke Niall's hair. Louis shut his eyes again as he tightly wrapped his arm around the blonde man.