Chapter Six - Forgive And Forget

Mica.

Louis and I walk into the kitchen where the boys were sat. All their heads turned at the sound of us, all eyes landing on Louis, all glaring.

"Aren't you grounded?" Liam asked, a strong hint of annoyance left on his tongue.

"I decided to un-ground him, but only because I like his pizza rolls." I smiled and nodded, looking up at Louis, then back at the four boys, a proud expression resting on my face.

"I guess we could let it slide because they're good pizza rolls," Zayn huffed with a shrug.

"Good, now make it, bitch." Louis laughed at my attitude, letting my language slide for obvious reasons, and instantly began to work on his cooking.

After Dinner.

"Mmm, they were delicious," I hummed, licking my lips of any residue sauce.

"I know, I'm amazing," Louis complimented himself proudly.

"You're very full of yourself," Zayn chuckled.

"Ah, says the one," Louis laughed back.

The two of them began bickering over being vain, the argument filled with laughter. I held the ice to my jaw and took out my phone with my other hand, ignoring the sound of Louis' loud voice trying to overpower Zayn's low one. I had one new text.

From: Jacob
Hey, heard what happened, saw your Twitter, you alright? nd wanna hang out tomorrow?x

I smiled and replied to his text.

To: Jacob
I'm fine, thanks Jacob, sure you can come over around two tomorrow.x

From: Jacob
Sure thing cutie ;)x

A wide smile became plastered on my face as I slipped my phone back into my pocket, an aching pain resting in my cheeks as I tried to contain my happiness. I looked up at the boys who were all staring at me; Louis was smirking.

"Who were you texting?" Niall asked with a smirk.

"No one."

"She was texting her boyfriend, Jacob," Louis mocked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"He isn't my boyfriend!" I complained.

"Yes he is, you kissed him!" Louis pointed at me, a cheeky smile resting on his features. My eyes widend, waiting for it to come.

"You what!?" Harry shouted.

There it was. Great going, Tommo.

"Erm... Yeah," I said, putting my head down and fiddling with the hem of my shirt, using the ice pack to hide my face.

"Calm down, curly. It's her life," Zayn stated.

"Yeah... curly!" I teased with a half smirk.

He scoffed and got up, walking out of the kitchen. I turned back to the other boys who were all smiling at me. "What?" I asked.

"So, is Jacob your boyfriend?" Liam asked me.

"No- well, I don't think so." I blushed slightly, smiling, thinking about him being my boyfriend.

"Aw, she's blushing, she loves him," Niall giggled. Yes, giggled.

A small smile played on my lips because I knew he was right. I loved Jacob. I wasn't in love with him, but I definitely loved him.