Chapter Twelve - Never Forget You

Mica.

When I woke up, Harry wasn't next to me anymore. I thought nothing of it though, simply assumed he woke up before me and didn't bother waking me.

I sighed and climbed out of bed. It was raining out and didn't really look like a nice day in general, so I threw on a tank top and some sweats. I brushed my hair and put it into a high pony tail after brushing my teeth, smiling at myself in the mirror and showing off my pearly whites.

I headed down stairs. It was quiet... too quiet for five teenage boys.

I walked into the kitchen. The sound of rain hitting the back window was soothing. I got a cartoon of juice out of the fridge and sat at the counter, looking out the window to my back garden.

Instantly, the first thing that caught my eye was something laying out in the rain, down on the grass. I took a closer look to see it was a figure; a person, and took an even closer look again to see it was Harry.

I jumped down off the stool and bolted to my room, slipping my feet into my flip-flops and grabbing Jacobs Varsity jacket, pulling that on and bolting back down the stairs and into the back garden as quick as I possibly could.

The heavy rain poured down onto me as I ran towards Harry. His skin was pale and his lips were turning blue.

I leaned down onto the wet grass next to Harry, grabbing his arm and shaking it. "Harry? Harry!" I screamed at him. "Get up Harry, get up!" He wouldn't move. He was cold, his body feeling like snow.

What the fuck happened? 

The tree. The tree's branch was broken. A branch was laying underneath Harry, along with a plank of wood on his legs. I was confused at the sight, wondering why he was climbing the tree in this weather, and why he was trying to bring wood up with him.

"HARRY!" I screamed as loud as I possibly could. I was already soaking wet from the rain, my skin starting to shiver. And so was Harry, his lips were blue and his hands were going blue as well. His body was as white as snow.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, the first person I think to call and the first number that came to mind being Niall. I tried my best to unlock and tap on my phone, struggling from the water collapsing on it. I finally called Niall though, and held the phone to my face as it rang.

"Hello?" he answered after three rings, the sound of light music and laughter in the background filling my ears..

"Niall! Where are you?" I shouted into the phone, my heart racing and my hands sweating.

"We went to the mall, Harry's still at home, isn't he?" Niall asked me, clearly confused as to why I was rushing and shouting.

"Harry's lying on the grass in the rain. He wont wake up, Niall!" I cried down the phone, gripping the device with one hand and Harry's shoulder with the other, shaking him carefully yet roughly.

"What? Oh, fuck. We're on our way back. Call an ambulance or something," he said and hung up swiftly.

I dialed the numbers 9-1-1 as soon as Niall had hung up and waited for them to pick up.

"Nine-one-one, what's your emergency?" the lady on the other end asked, her chirpy voice making me feel uneasy.

"Harry, h-he won't get up and he... I can't get a pulse and... and..." I sobbed into the phone, unable to get the words out. I was full on crying when I couldn't get a pulse from him, searching his wrist and his neck for some sign of life. I had no idea how long he was lying here, or if he hit his head or-