Chapter Eight - Love

Mica.

It didn't take very long to get back to my house, considering we had to run from a swarm of girls. 

"We're home!" we shouted in sync when we walked in. It was silent and I instantly thought the boys were still asleep.

"Let's make breakfast," Harry chimed whilst we walked into the kitchen. The kitchen was empty and a cold feeling lingered in the room.

"I'm gonna go upstairs and change," I said to Harry. He nodded at me and I made my way upstairs.

I went into my closet and decided to wear something comfortable. I wore an old, over-sized Beatles tee with short gym shorts. I slipped on some flip-flops and put my hair into a messy bun before going back downstairs, content with my ugly yet comfy look. 

I walked back into the kitchen right on time; Harry was setting two plates of pancakes on the table. Sighing contently, I took a seat beside Harry and we both happily tucked in to the breakfast he made us.

One Hour Later.

Can I just say that Harry is good at almost falling out of trees?

We were in my back garden when Harry decided he wanted to climb the oak tree that sat comfortably at the end of my garden, clearly unaware of how difficult climbing a tree truly is and how terrible he was at it. He burst out into fits of laughter each and every time his foot slipped and he'd nearly fall, yet catching himself every time.

"Stop laughing, hyena!" I shouted up to him. His reply was more laughter.

"I-I-I ca-ant!" he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and kicked off my flip-flops, climbing up the tree towards him. He had his body wrapped around a branch at the very top of the big tree, staring down at me with wide eyes as I neared him. I sat on the branch with him once finally reaching the top. "Harry, you have to get down."

He shakily looked down, then shut his eyes and shook his head. "No, not a chance, no way."

"Oh, c'mon, don't be a big baby." I shook his arm slightly. He shouted at me to stop, which made me laugh even more. "C'mon, I'll help you."

He looked me in the eyes and sighed, nodding. Really, he was acting like this was a life or death situation. He grabbed my hand and I helped him down, careful not to bruise him or his ego. 

"Now, that wasn't too bad, was it?" I asked him sarcastically, grinning up at him.

He looked at me and chuckled slightly, shaking his head at my jokes. "Go on, go get the boys out of bed. It's nearly one p.m."

I smiled at him and ran inside, jogging straight up the stairs. Niall and Louis were sharing a bedroom so I went into their's first. 

The two of them looked so cute, all cuddled up on the double bed. Louis was spooning Niall, his face was burried into the back of Nialls neck.

I smiled and whipped my phone out of the hem of my shorts where it stuck against my skin, turning the camera on and recording the moment.

I climbed onto the bed, crawling over to the two boys. "Wake up," I whispered to the two of them. I was filming this whole thing.

Louis' eyes fluttered open slowly as he removed his face from the crook of Niall's neck and looked around in a confused state. "Hmm...?"

"Wake up, Nialler." I shook the Irish lad lightly.

His eyes opened slowly and he looked at me, smiling slightly. "Mornin'." 

Possibly the cutest wake-up ever.