7:34pm

Seokjin

Yoongi had been asleep for a while, he has a lot of trouble sleeping usually as he suffers from insomnia, I'm surprised he managed to fall asleep so quickly.

I looked over to the girl who was sat with us, she told me her name was San-Ha and that she was the one who messaged Yoongi but apart from that we hadn't really spoken.

I checked my phone and saw the time.

7:34pm

I had a few messages from the people I was talking to before I followed Yoongi into the hospital.

Kookie: Seokjin hyung, can you give me a lift to soccer practice tomorrow?

Hoseok: thank you for the lift, I'll buy you food next time we meet as a token of my thanks

Jiminnie: hyung~ tell Yoongi that she'll be okay, he needs to know that we're here for him

Kookie: sorry that I keep asking for lifts but I haven't got a job anymore, when I get a job I promise I'll make it up to you!

Jimin must have found out from San-Ha, he hadn't shut up about her since they started talking on kik and they had even met up a few times unlike Eun-ha and Yoongi.

I went onto my messages to reply to them.

Kookie

Of course I'll take you
to soccer practice,
don't I every week?

Hoseok

No need to thank me always
glad to take you places ^_^

Jiminnie

I'll tell him when he wakes
up and don't worry I'm
sure he knows that
we're all here for him 

I placed my phone back into my pocket and realised that I was a bit thirsty, I looked at San-ha.

"Would you like a coffee?" I asked as I stood up and stretched.

"I'm fine, thank you for asking though." She smiled at me and I returned the gesture before walking to the coffee machine.

-

10:57pm

I placed my phone back into my pocket after checking it for the nth time tonight, Yoongi was still asleep but he was starting to stir, a sign that he was going to wake up soon. I looked over to San-ha who had also fallen asleep in the chair across from Yoongi and myself.

I heard footsteps coming from the hallway and it sounded like quite a few people were coming down towards the waiting room, as I glanced up I saw familiar orange hair.

"Taehyung?" I asked as he saw me and started to walk over. "What are you doing here?"

"The others are here as well." He whispered back just as the others walked around the corner behind him, they realised that the other two were asleep and respected them by keeping quiet.

Taehyung took the seat on the other side of me and the others scattered around, Jimin sat next to San-ha and Jungkook whilst Namjoon and Hoseok took a seat on their own just as Yoongi woke up from his sleep.

Yoongi

When I woke up I didn't expect to see the rest of the guys sat around I also didn't expect to wake up four hours later as the clock read 11:04pm.

"Is she still in surgery?" I asked Seokjin as I wiped the sleep from the corners of my eyes and yawned.

"Yeah, I would've woken you otherwise." He gave me a sad smile afterwards.

"Okay, I'm going to get a coffee, anybody else want one?" I asked the other 6 boys who were dotted around the waiting room but I just got a bunch of head shakes indicating a no.

I walked to the machine and put my money in, chose a latte and then turned around to lean on it, the machine was just down the hallway from the waiting room and although the hospital was quiet due to time of day, it felt eerily quiet.

The machine finished preparing my drink so I took it out and placed a lid on to it, deciding that I had been sat down for too long I decided to take a walk, maybe to the main part of the hospital.

As I walked down the long hallways I noticed just how plain the walls were, sure there was a few posters about various things such as breastfeeding and different diseases that can be past on in various ways but apart from those, the walls were as white as snow.

There's no feeling in this hospital.

I walked down to the 3rd floor and it was cold, I carried on walking down to the 2nd and it got colder but it was even colder down on the ground floor, I didn't even know why I was down there, I didn't even know what was down there.

As I walked through the endless corridors, I threw my cup in the bin and I noticed a sign that pointed round a corner.

Theatre

I turned the corner and came into contact with a bed that was being pushed by the same porter that came into Eun-Ha's room.

My side hurt due to the impact although both of our paces were quite slow he was pushing the bed forcefully. Slowly I steadied my balance and glanced at the bed recognising her face as soon as I saw her.

"She just came out of surgery, you can follow me up if you want?" The porter said and then pushed the bed past me, taking up his offer I followed him as he entered an elevator.

"How long will she be in a coma for?" I asked out of curiosity, hoping he'd be able to answer the question.

"I'd wager at around a month or two, she's a fighter and she could even wake up quicker," I thought he had finished but he turned to me and said "just make sure to keep your head up, if she is surrounded by a positive energy then she may pick up on it, kind of how a baby can pick up on surrounding stress so keep that in mind." I gave him a smile and took hold of Eun-Ha's hand as we exited the elevator and walked towards the room that she was in earlier.