5:06pm

Yoongi

As I sat in the coffee shop I kept checking my phone.

5:06pm

Where was she? She said she was nearly here. Deciding that she was running late I thought it'd be best to wait for her.

5:14pm

5:23pm

5:39pm

5:47pm

Maybe she wasn't coming and I had been stood up. Checking the warmth of her cup I noticed it was still slightly warm so I quickly drank it and left the coffee shop.

I stood outside of the door to the left for a moment and pulled out my phone, opening up kik once I unlocked it.

Suga: I thought you were on your way?

Suga: I drank your drink but if you still wanna meet I can get you another one

*unicorn is typing*

A minute later a huge paragraph came through.

Unicorn: suga, it's San-ha, she came to mine before she left to go to meet you, told me where you were meeting but after she left I noticed she had forgotten her phone. I don't live too far from the shop so I quickly went after her to give her phone back to you, she didn't stand you up, she barely even got out of my road. We're on the way to the hospital now, if you come I'll explain what happened. We're going to the general hospital just ask for her room when you get to reception, they're expecting us

Upon reading the paragraph I walked to the bus stop and looked at the times, the next one was in 45 minutes and I didn't have that time to waste. I quickly pulled my phone out again and dialled Seokjin's number.

Hello? Seokjin answered the phone quickly.

Seokjin, it's Yoongi, obviously. I need you to drive me to the hospital right now, I'm just down the road from yours, please it's an emergency. I said with a hint of fear in my voice.

Meet me outside my house, I'll just put my shoes on and get my keys.

I ran to Seokjin's house and by the time I reached his front door, he was coming out of it. He unlocked the doors to his car and I quickly got in the passenger seat, soon after he sat in the drivers seat.

"How come you need to go to the hospital so urgently, Yoongi?" Seokjin asked and started his car.

"It's Eun-ha, we were supposed to meet today at the coffee shop but she didn't turn up, thinking she had just stood me up I messaged her on kik but San-ha answered saying that they were on the way to the hospital, I have to go and see what happened." I quickly explained as Seokjin stopped at a red light.

"There was an accident up by the coffee shop earlier." He mentioned casually.

"What time, well around what time? Do you know?" I asked in a frantic manner.

"I'd bet around 5, I was driving Hoseok home from his dance club and we had to go another way as the road was closed, you don't think-"

"Don't even say it!" I cut him off before he said what I was dreading, it wasn't too long after that we reached the hospital.

Seokjin stopped the car and I ran to main reception.

"I need to know where Eun-Ha is!"