Chapter 4

~ Grace's POV ~

I wiped all of my tears away, Danny wasn't worth crying over. I took a deep breath and I went to go find my boys.

*30 minutes later*

I finished my make up finally as I realized more and more people were coming, waiting for the show to start. I started biting my nails, that has always been a habit of mine when I got nervous. "Hey you're gonna be fine kid" I turned around to see Rayne standing there. We had always been super close. "I know..but you know how I get before shows" I laughed nervously. "Well I know that you get nervous, but not this nervous" Rayne said walking up to me. He tucked a loose piece of hair behind my ear and pulled me into a warm hug, just like Danny used to do. "What if I mess up in front of all those people?" I asked. "Grace, we've practiced these songs a million times and you sound even more amazing every time. He pulled away and smiled at me and I smiled back "thanks Rayne you're the best" I wrapped my arms around him one more time. "Well I am pretty amazing aren't I?" he smirked. I smacked his arm playfully and we both laughed as he walked away.

~ Rayne's POV ~

I walked out of the private tent that Grace was in when I accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh sorry mate my bad" he apologized. I looked at him and anger shot through me. "You're Danny right?" I asked him obviously knowing the answer. He just looked at me "the one and only" he smirked. "Stay away from Grace, you hurt her once and I'm not gonna let you hurt her again. She is like a little sister to me and I'm going to protect her from douche bags like you."

I walked away leaving Danny there. I couldn't stand that guy.

~ Grace's POV ~

The show started and I was watching it with my mates. So many great bands were playing. Me and Justin were head banging together and we were all laughing at Mason's impression of a crazy fangirl. He was screaming and fake crying and while sleeping with sirens was performing he shouted "I LOVE YOU KELLIN YOU SEXY THING" and Kellin nearly died of laughter. We were pretty close with the sleeping with sirens gang. We were all having a great time. Pierce the veil was performing right now and I was singing along to all of their songs. Our band was performing after them so we went backstage to set up. We jumped around and stretched for our performance. I was testing my vocals and the boys were practicing their instruments one last time before we went on. Pierce the veil finished their songs and said their goodbyes to the fans and walked off stage. I gave them all highfives and told them they did an amazing job. I finally heard that it was time for our band to perform. "Here goes nothing" I said to myself. I took a deep breath before stepping on stage.