Chapter 1

A/N: Hello everyone!  This is my first story so I'm sorry if it isn't that great. I hope you all enjoy! :)  

  "But Danny, you can't leave" I managed to say through the tears that were streaming down my face. My brain had just processed what my boyfriend of five months had just said to me. He was leaving me here in boring old England to go and live his dream in America. "Gracie I know you don't want me to leave but I have to". We both stayed quiet for a long amount of time before I had the urge to speak again "J-just promise me one thing" I said. "Anything" he said trying to fight back the tears that were threatening to come out "You won't forget me while you're in America". He lifted my face so I was looking at him , he tucked a loose strand of my brown hair behind my ear "You know I could never forget you" He pulled me into a tight hug and I wrapped my arms around him crying into his chest, refusing to let him go. He placed a sweet kiss on my lips before opening the door "I love you Gracie" he said grabbing my hands in his, "I love you too Danny" He kissed my cheek and walked out the door we waved to each other as he got in the van with his band members. I watched the black van drive down the road disappearing in the distance.  

                                            *End of flashback*

~Grace's POV~ "Ugh he makes me sick" I said to my fellow band member, Mason. We were watching the new video of Danny getting drunk at a show and totally messing it up.. I felt bad for all of those fans out there. So now about me.  I guess you could say I changed in the last four years. I am now eighteen, I have black hair  with blue underneath's, and I have tattoos and piercings, and I also have a band of my own called 'Spoken Striking'. I am the lead singer. Mason, Rayne, Justin, and Max are the members and I love those boys more than anything in the world, we became so close over the years they're like brothers to me. Oh and I forgot to mention that this year we get to play at warped tour! Pretty sick right? I would be meeting so many great bands like Black veil brides, Pierce the veil, Sleeping with sirens, Of mice and men, Falling in reverse, and lastly Asking Alexandria. They were playing at warped this year too, which meant that I would be running into Danny. Whenever I think about him a mixture of anger and sadness boils through me. When he left for America he took advantage of everything, the money, the partying, and the girls. All of the fame went to his head and he forgot about me back in England. I said goodnight to my mates and got in bed with the thoughts of Danny floating around my mind.