Chapter 2

~Grace's POV~ "Wake up"   "Wake up sleepy head"   "GRACEEE"   "Get up!"

Those four familiar voice said to me. I opened my eyes slowly to find my bandmates staring at me with the biggest smiles on their faces. "why are we up so early?" I complained. "Um first it's 9:30 and we have to go rehearse for warped!!" Max said with excitement. I totally forgot that we were playing today. We all started screaming and jumping around on the hotel beds with excitement.. god I love these boys. After we all calmed down a little I hopped in the shower letting the hot water wash away all the stress of playing today or even worse, facing Danny.

When I got out I put on a pair of jean shorts, a white tank top and black vans. I didn't bother with make up because we were just rehearsing this morning and I would just do it later. I walked out of my room to find Rayne making breakfast so I sat at the table and waited. My phone buzzed beside me so I opened it to see that I had a text message from my best friend Annabel. She said that her friend was playing at warped and he got her a ticket which was awesome, but I wonder who her friend was. I heard a lot of commotion in the kitchen so I turned around only to find that Justin smashed an egg on Max's head. We all threw fits of laughter and I shook my head at how crazy these boys were.      

                                               *A few hours later*

"Great rehearsals guys" I said to the boys as we walked off of the stage. We sounded great, we are going to rock at warped later. We all grabbed water bottles and started walking around the venue together. We ran into Vic Fuentes, Kellin Quinn, and Austin Carlile, who were all like big brothers to me. We were all talking to each other when I heard the familiar sound of Annabel's voice call my name. I turned around and gave her a hug "Grace this is my friend Ben" Ben. I swear I've seen him before but where? "Hi i'm Ben" He held out his hand and smiled. I shook it and smiled back "Hey i'm Grace." He just looks too familiar. "There you are man I've been looking all over for you."   That certain voice caused me to freeze and it  made my stomach turn. I looked over Ben's shoulder to find the one and only Danny Worsnop. I honestly couldn't believe that I was standing right in front of him. The same boy that broke my heart four years ago. Mine and Danny's eyes met and we couldn't look away "Gracie?" he asked, his eyes wide. "Hi Danny" I mumbled and look down at the ground, I couldn't fall for him again. Before I knew it Danny grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the venue. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked trying to fight back but I knew I wouldn't get free. He didn't respond he just pulled me into a tight hug but I stood there emotionless with my arms at my sides. "We need to talk Gracie" he said looking into my eyes. I got angry. "Talk about what Danny? How you broke my heart? How you left me alone in England?  How you forgot about me and never bothered to call?" "Gracie I-"  I didn't let him finish "I don't have time for this Danny" I started walking away then I turned around and said "and by the way my name is Grace...not Gracie." He's always called me Gracie, but it reminded me of the old Danny. But now he changed. I walked back to the venue with hot tears streaming down my face at the memories of Danny leaving me.