Chapter 5

Me and the boys walked out on stage and the crowd went wild. Everyone was screaming and jumping up and down, some people were even crying, our fans are amazing.

"Hey everybody how are you guys doing today?" I screamed into the microphone. Everyone screamed as a response.

"Good. As you know we're spoken striking and we're gonna play you a few songs." The crowd went wild once again.

We played a few songs and had lots of fun on stage and then sadly, it was time for the next band to play. I loved performing. I scanned the crowd to find lots of familiar faces from different bands cheering us on. That made me happy.

"Good day everybody we love you!" I yelled as me and the boys walked off stage. As we were walking I saw something that caught my eye. Black veil brides. I have always been a huge fan of theirs, and I've always wanted to meet them. As if they could read my mind they walked over and introduced themselves. I gave them all hugs and the boys did some weird boy handshake thing.

"So tonight us and a whole bunch of other bands are gonna go to the club, and we wanted to know if you wanted to come"

Andy asked

I looked at the boys and they were all nodding. "We would love to" I smiled

"Great see you later" Andy spoke as they walked away and started setting up for their performance.

*Later*

When we got back to the hotel we all showered and got changed. I was wearing a black skintight dress with black converse. I've never really been into heels. I redid my make up and straightened my somewhat wavy hair and I brought my black hoodie just in case if I got cold. As soon as I finished Max came in and told me that the cab was here to pick us up. I took one last look in the mirror and walked out the door with the boys.

We all piled in the cab making our way to the club.

When we pulled up you could already hear the loud, upbeat music blasting from the speakers inside. When we all got in Max and Mason went straight for the dance floor, while Justin and Rayne disappeared somewhere. I wasn't all that into partying so I just sat in a seat at the bar and looked around. I saw Danny sitting there alone with a blank expression on his face which was unusual. Normally he would be drinking and making out with every girl he saw...but not tonight. I pushed the thought aside and slipped on my hoodie and decided to go for a walk outside.

After about five minutes of walking I started to get an uneasy feeling, but I didn't know why. Before I had the chance to do anything a large hand covered my mouth and pulled me into a dark ally. I was pushed against a brick wall. "What's a pretty girl like you doing out here all alone?" he asked. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. It disgusted me. He uncovered my mouth and I spit in his face, I tried to make a run for it but he tackled me to the ground, causing me to hit the side of my head on the cold hard cement. He picked me back up and slammed me into the wall making me hit my head again. I felt the blood trickle down the side of my face. I felt weak and slumped to the ground. He stood over me and he kicked me in the rib cage. I screamed in pain but he kicked me again. I knew there wasn't any point of trying to get away. He grabbed me by my sweatshirt and lifted me up a little and he punched me right in the face. I felt like my nose was broken. He was about to kick me again when I heard the familiar voice of Danny. "Don't touch her" he said with anger boiling through him like never before. The man stopped in his tracks and let go of me. "And what are you gonna do about it?" the man laughed, and without a second thought Danny charged for him making the man stumble to the ground. Danny was winning the fight until the man punched Danny in the face. "Danny no!" I cried but the dude slapped me in the face and I fell back. Danny got angrier and charged at the man making him smash his head on a dumpster behind him. I got weaker and fell on the ground. The last thing I remember was seeing Danny right over me with tears in his eyes...then everything went black.