Chapter 6

"No no no no come on love stay with me" I shook Grace a couple times but I knew she couldn't hear me. I had called 911 but it seemed like forever until they finally got to where we were. I hugged Grace tighter than ever hoping she would be okay. The sound of sirens got my attention , and before I knew it Grace was lifted up away from me and put on a stretcher. I got in the back of the ambulance with her, praying to god that she would be alright.

When we got to the hospital they took Grace into another room and I wasn't allowed in until they were done operating, she had lost a lot of blood. I sat in the waiting room with my head in my hands thinking about the good times me and Grace had together back in England, before I left her. My thoughts were soon interrupted by my phone buzzing in my pocket. I pulled it out to see that I had a text message from Ben. I really didn't feel like answering, but I knew I had to.

Ben: Hey man we've been looking all over for you where are you?   

 Me: Dude i'm at the hospital..Grace got attacked

Ben: What?! Oh my god is she alright?

Me: I really hope so

Ben: I'm sorry Danny. We'll probably stop by the hospital tomorrow  to see her

Me: Okay.

Just as I put my phone away a tall man with a clipboard came walking through the door. "Excuse me sir, are you with Grace Ellis?" he asked.

I stood up a little bit too fast. "Yes, uh is she going to be alright?" I asked mentally crossing my fingers for a positive response.

"She has bruising on her head and on her left ribcage, and her nose is bruised as well, but it's not broken. But she is going to be just fine" he said smiling.

I let out a huge sigh of relief after I realized I was holding my breath waiting for his answer. "Can I see her now?" I asked hoping he would say yes, I needed to see her.

"Yes but she's sleeping right now."

I didn't care, as long as I got to see her. He walked me to her room and I walked in and shut the door behind me. I sat down in a chair next to Grace's hospital bed and took her hand in mine. How could I have been so selfish to leave someone as precious as Grace? She was more valuable than anything in the entire world and I left her to go live the rockstar life.

"I'm so sorry Grace...for everything." I said to her even though I knew she couldn't hear me. I placed a kiss on her forehead before leaning back in my chair and falling into a deep sleep, but still never letting go of Grace's hand.