Chapter 3

~Danny's POV~   "Where the hell is he?" I mumbled to myself as I was looking around to find Ben. We were supposed to be rehearsing soon and I needed to find him. I was searching high and low until I came across a group of people talking. Vic, Kellin, Austin, two girls and Ben! "There you are man I've been looking all over for you. I looked at the group of people but one girl stood out. She had tattoos here and there and she had beautiful jet black hair with blue underneath's, she also had a nose piercing and a lip piercing. I looked into her eyes and knew exactly who she was. We couldn't look away from each other, her baby blue eyes were locked on mine. God how I missed her. My manager told me that I wasn't allowed to contact her, he said that I had to get used to the 'rockstar life' and I hated that so much "Gracie?" I spoke still not believing she was here "Hi Danny" she spoke quietly looking at the floor. I grabbed her wrist gently and took her with me away from the venue. "What do you think you're doing?" I didn't say anything back as she was trying to fight back, but she stopped soon after she realized my grip was too strong for her. After we were away from the venue I pulled her into a tight hug but she just stood there with her arms at her sides, I pulled away. "Gracie we need to talk" she looked angrier by the second. "Talk about what Danny? How you broke my heart? How you left me alone in England? How you forgot about me and never bothered to call?" "Gracie I-" I tried to say but she cut me off "I don't have time for this Danny" She said as she started walking away but then she turned around and said "and by the way my name is Grace..not Gracie" and just like that she left me just like I did to her four years ago. It hurt me knowing that I hurt her, I could've contacted her but I let all the fame go to my head. I could've stayed responsible but instead I got drunk every night and slept with girls I didn't even know. I was just as disgusted with myself as she was. I am a jerk. I sighed walking back to the venue to find my band members.