Authors Note: Dedications To My Followers/ Not A Chapter

This is a Dedication chapter, for all the people that love me and so I show gratitude and love towards. This is for the honor that you people give me and I am here to return it. You guys mean so much to me! I feel so proud.    =^_^=

Okay, everything great has been happening so far and this is the end of book ONE, as lots of you people know. There will be a second book and then HOPEFULLY a third.

I loved you guys through the end and you guys make me so proud. ^-^ Without you guys, I would've gone NO WHERE!! (Literally!)

I just needed to put in these people who have stayed by me and loved this, and even though, WAITED and BEGGED for me to upload. . hee hee.

Anyways, I'm writing down these names who I dedicate all the love and thanks to! BTW, none of these are in particular order so, just to let you all know!!

~@the_saber_fairy

~@AddieMalik

~@Wolflover12525

~@starriskies

~@meowmeowcutie

~@negima_nodoka123 (definitely to you if you are reading this! You are absolutely AMAZING!! Thank you for your wonderful comments!)

~@SaikaKouzlo (ha ha! You're funny ;D I love your "putting things on the bright side". . . I like you and thank you for reading my story, girl! Your awesome as well!)

~@AmsMoreland

~@youropinionisinvalid

~@uberepicocity

 And to all the others that have been reading my story!! ^-^

Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you all for reading! You make me happy! I love you guys for reading this story and I hope to see you guys reading my second story! I hate for making this story end. . . but things will get better.

I'm so ecstatic to you guys!!

Thank you for showing your love to me and I show my love back!! I will be uploading as soon as I can, but for now, I just want a few moments in silence to these wonderful people who died of my awesomeness for writing such a fantastic story (not trying to be conceited).

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you reading my next story. . . I am practically in love with you guys and I hope you will read all my other stories. I dedicate my life to you for dying by my awesome words through this story by laughing so hard and crying through tears by the sad moments.

WAH!! D: It ended so soon though! I thought it would at least end to a chapter in the twenty's. But oh well! It's still all good!

Thank you,

~Lyricwriter

P.S. I hope to be seeing you reading my second book! It's going to be awesome too!