Chapter 10 - Three Simple Words

Just a reminder that I do NOT own The Last Airbender. Michael Dante DiMantino and Bryan Konietzko. I ONLY own River, and Jet. I REPEAT< I DO NOT OWN THIS SHOW!! I wish I could, though... AND I won't be able to update in a while... I'm going to Kentucky to visit my dad and there won't be any wifi. I'll try as much as possible to update as fast as I can. I love you all!!!

Lyricwriter~ ENJOY!!!!!!

Chapter 10 - Three Simple Words

A couple days have passed. Zuko has been acting like a butt and stole Katara's necklace he supposedly "found" the other day. It's driving me Klondike Bars!! Grr!! I tried to stop him but nooo, he was to busy being an idiot and showed it off to Katara just the other night with the pirates and I didn't get to see it! REAL BUTT!! I've been mad at him since. . .

Iroh, Zuko, and I were sipping on hot Jasmine tea and relaxing in the little room just a little across from the boiler room. Just kidding!! I hate it that Haru's father is in there. It makes me mad that they would just wipe out the earthbenders and forbid it. It's what they are! They can't just take that away from them!!

I felt a vibration of a large bump above us, and I almost spill my tea. I grip onto the handle carefully and I watch Zuko's tea spill over him. I couldn't contain the joy in my head so I burst into a fit of laughter. He growls at me angrily, but ignore it as he runs up onto the upper deck to see what the commotion was all about. I set my cup of tea down on the table, and run up there with him to see what it was all about.

I see a giant beast of an animal called a shirshu. I remembered this episode. . . June, that was her name, made a giant hole in our deck and took a stowaway from the ship as it was near the docks, so there was a reason of how she could have got on. I mean, come on, you think she'd swim with that beast that's blind?!

June really did look much prettier in person. She looked awesome! Nyla shot her poison venom at the stowaway, paralyzing him as he was carried to her, and June flopped him on her back.

"That was awesome, June!" I call out excitedly. Crap! I instantly pull a hand over my mouth, making a popping noise. Her eyes widened and she swarms up to me quickly, glaring at me with her 'awesome' deadly eyes.

"How do you know my name?" she asks in a sickly whisper. She's so awesome! What do I say though? Even Zuko and Iroh looked at me with concern and confusion.

"I-I uh. . I've heard about you. Zuko, here, told me everything! Like that your an earthbender, a bounty hunter, but in my opinion, your the best, freaking, awesome, scariest bounty hunter in the entire world. You're amazingly awesome!" I said rashly. Most of it wasn't a lie, only the Zuko part. She smirked slyly.

"Thanks," she said before riding away.

"Impressive. Very impressive." Iroh said as a smug smile was visible on his face.

"What the heck was that for, River?! I could've been killed!!" Zuko exclaimed once June was clear out of sight.

"Just pay back for what you did to Katara! She thinks I betrayed her now! I'm always with you all the freaking time, and I miss my friends! They probably all think we're all "buddy-buddy" or that you killed me! Either way, she thinks I betrayed her! What's your problem?!" I shouted at him.

"What's my problem?!" he raised his voice high,"What's my problem?! Nothing is my problem! It's not my fault! It's my job to get the Avatar to get back my honor-"

"Honor this, honor that! All about the Avatar! That's all you care about! Well, listen here, Mr.Sifu Hotman! After everything I did, you're still after him, after I tried to stop you a million times! I've had enough! I'd rather be with Aang than..-than with you!