Level 15: Be Careful with My Heart (FULL EPISODE!)

• Dedicated to Mavi 'Shortcake' Chan

Level 15: Be Careful with My Heart

Offline:\Estoril Park\Kanlaon Family Mansion>

Monday night in the living room, Orion, Marietta, and the kids sat in their sofa seats. Orion said to his children,

"Children, even though we're already doing fine living with NOAH, let's do something else after an hour's worth of playing and moderating NOAH, one of our loyal players died due to our game"

"H-how come he died?" Edgar asked, seemed to be curious about dying gamers.

Orion answered his son's question,

"According to the TV news report, he collapsed on Binondo bridge as he snatched a Filipino-Chinese kid's savings inside the internet cafe. The cafe operator noticed him playing our game for four straight days without food, water, and rest.

He sighed for being cast down by the operator's explanation to the scene and continued,

"The worst thing he noticed is he remained seated in very same position, without any standing or walking breaks"

Offline:\Estoril Park\Kalantiao Residence>

In the Kalantiao's dining area, Hatsumi and her family also discussed about the gamer's death.

"Mom, probably he forgot to at least buy a sandwich for himself" Hatsumi said to her mom.

"Hatsumi, knowing the nature of your video games, you can't leave your seats anymore as anytime, your alter-ego in the game will get killed by others. I guess he can't leave the game without logging off or going to a safe place" Hatsumi's mom said.

"Not that I'm perverted but, did that boy manage to answer his nature call?"

"We don't know but, he was able to leave the internet cafe until he collapsed at the bridge"

Then, Hatsumi's eldest brother, Kenji spoke to them with a firm substance,

"What actually killed him is starvation, dehydration, and deep vein thrombosis resulting in stroke"

Hatsumi and her parents looked at Kenji the hospital nurse right after he mentioned the cause. Then he said to his family,

"If you maintain the same posture while gaming, you'll have blood clots in your veins, usually at one of your legs"

Hatsumi nodded as she eat her dinner, listening to her brother's lecture about deep vein thrombosis, or in lay man's terms, blood clot. Kenji said to his family,

"As we all sit and do things for long periods of time, our blood on our legs thickens because of our immobility. Of course, when our blood thickens, a blood clot forms"

"Brother, there were times that my legs felt numb and sometimes it ache, especially when I spend my time drawing" Hatsumi added.

"Sis, that means you're having blood clot on your leg" Kenji said to his sister.

Their parents nodded along with their discussion, and Kenji continued,

"The blood clot on our leg gets dislodged, and it'll travel with the blood circulating to the heart, the lungs and to the brain"

"And that means, especially you Hatsumi, have to move around between your sessions with your online buddies, or when studying. I've been seeing you sitting for the rest of the nights" Hatsumi's mom reminded her.

Offline:\Sinagtala Relocation Zone\Sinagtala Tenements>

Ren and his mother, Desiree, also talked about the news. Desiree spoke to her son,