Level 08: Raid Dungeon // Team Rennin

Offline:\Sinagtala Relocation Site\Manang Abe’s Bakery>

At the same hour as Hatsya's team...

Ren and Roy finished eating their snacks, then Roy opened up his notebooks for assignments. However, they don’t have assignments for that day, so Ren enticed,

“Roy, let’s play NOAH?”

Roy nodded, and the two went to their respective rooms in the tenement.

Offline:\Sinagtala Relocation Site\Mang Mario’s Internet Cafe>

Many of the patrons playing NOAH in his internet cafe are boys, and some middle-aged topless men. While the patrons are so engrossed in playing the game, a curly-haired tan-skinned topless patron asked the crowd in raised, attention-grabbing voice,

“Who’ll come to the Forest TGH? There are lots of loot in it! Find me as Tsong Wally in KS (Kanpeki Sekai)”

“TGH? What’s that?” the long-haired girl wearing white, black-accented personalized headphones asked a fellow player beside her.

“Ann, it means Terrans Go Home, it’s a name of a dungeon in the Forest of Rocks” answered by her classmate donning long twin tail hairstyle.

“So what? Form a party with me, Andrea?” Ann enticed.

“Sure!” Andrea answered.

Unexpectedly, three girls came inside the cafe, and they happened to be Ann’s and Andrea’s classmates and guildmates. The group comprised of one girl with short hair with short twin ponytails, the other girl has short bobcut hair, and has a rabbit pendant, and the other one has short hair with side-swept fringe, and with twin short curly ponytails.

“Hey Shinki Girls!” hollered by the curly-haired topless patron.

The three girls dubbed as the Shinki Girls group waved at the guy who greeted them.

Online:\Brygul Planet\Walled Metropolis “Kanpeki Sekai”>

Ann’s and the rest of the Shinki Girls group’s avatars warped at the central park. Ann’s avatar is named Arnval, a pale-skinned cheery anime version of herself donning long blonde hair, winged headphones, beige school blazer and navy argyle skirt. Andrea’s avatar on the other hand named AobaAnoaAndrea. She donned her proud baby blue twin-tailed hairstyle, sky blue white-streaked wifebeater shirt, denim daisy dukes, and blue rubber shoes. The third member, named Estorille, of the Shinki Girls was a spunky girl with short pink bobcut hair, wearing pink cycling overalls, and pink short boots with neon red glowing streaks. The fourth member, named ClaraEukrante, also had pink hair with short ponytails, and she wore purple blouse, beige red-streaked mid-length shorts, and white shin-high boots with purple straps. Finally, the fifth member, named Vitulus0314, wore a black and white noble gown, and armed with a star-tipped magic wand.

Offline:\Sinagtala Relocation Site\Sinagtala Tenements>

Roy hurriedly placed his bag and his drawing envelope on his bed, then rushed towards his mid-tier desktop computer. His phone rang, and received a text message from someone named Clara,

Roy, we’re at KS park, and we’ll raid the Forest of Rocks!

Roy’s computer booted up though it went unexpectedly sluggish. Roy cussed at himself,

“My freakin’ bad! I forgot to clean this guy last Sunday! So much for me for anticipating NOAH!”

Outside Roy’s room, his mom exclaimed,

“Who are you talking to, Roy?’

“Nah, it’s only me. I just reminded myself about maintaining the computer, mom!” Roy yelled.