Bonus 01: +13 Master's Gibberish Instruction Rod of the Shining Star

Online:\Hyatama Planet\Walled Metropolis "Utsukushiki no Sekai"\Basco Audi-gymnasium>

In a glass-domed auditorium-gymnasium GM-Iota, the white-haired bespectacled magic knight, sat on his gold swiveling office chair and talked in front of his viewers,

"Hello, GM-Iota here! Did you notice this shiny gold conductor having a really ridiculous long name?"

"Seems that you took some cues from Ragnarok Online, right?" a realistic-looking spiky-haired swordsman from the 3rd row asked.

"We are inspired by their enchantment system to be honest" GM-Iota admitted as smiled at his viewers.

The large theater screens around the dome displayed the Soul System used often on weapons and clothing, then a young male voice narrated the whole implementation,

Soul Shards are items that are installed into equipment to provide effects to the player. Equipments with slots can be installed with a card. A maximum of 4 slots are available on weapons, and 3 slot for footwears, garments, accessories, armors, shields and headgears.

This enchantment system is in conjunction to the Anima chips we implement on most clothing. You know what that means?

A realistic-looking elf named Hianne, wearing flashy red one-piece swimsuit, lifting a gravity-defying, human-sized, rocky [Awakened Rune-Slab Cleaver] stood beside GM-Iota and then he pointed out the guest character's armor,

"All right, she's wearing a one-piece swimsuit right?"

"Yeah!" howled by the men and the boys at the higher rows

GM-Iota lectured, "In most games, there'll be time in which we'll all be wearing the same final-tier armor that will surely protect us from the final boss' powerful attacks, right?"

He stood up and continued talking,

"Where is our uniqueness at that rate? We'll all be full-armored uniformed mooks, and it'll only be a matter of what Soul Shard we all tacked on our Final Armors. As a result, we decided to make nearly all clothes that we can wear allowed to hold Anima chips"

"Hey smart-ass! Soul and Anima mean the same thing, elaborate it please!" said by the anime-styled biker gangster with a spiked bat.

"Chill man, chill" GM-Iota pacified the bellowing gangster and he continued,

"Anima chips provide the user with defense, evasion, and mental capabilities. The Soul shards on the other hand are the fragmented souls of our enemies that bestow effects on us"

Hianne, the elven swimsuit model, described her outfit's feature,

"Hi, I'm Hianne of NOAH Brazil and this clothing I wear uses a Level 12 Runestar Anima. This anima equipped on my clothing not only gives me defense but it bestowed me few Ether-based skill damage, and increased physical and Ether attack with Rune weapons"

"Okay, we're done with the Anima clarification and this time, I'll talk about my long-named rod that I use today" GM-Iota ended his first part of his lecture.

 "Let me break it down then..." GM-Iota said.

+13 Master's Gibberish Instruction Rod of the Shining Star

+13 is the times the item being reinforced. The base stats of the item will be multiplied by the number of times the item is reinforced.

Master's and Gibberish are prefixes attached to the enchanted item. The Master's prefix effect is to increase another Anima card effect four times its initial value. Gibberish's prefix effect is to inflict an interruption chance of casting spells to its target, as in, there is a 5% chance that the target won't be able to cast the spell right. Now, if those two prefixes get along, your Gibberish's effect will have 20% chance of halting your target's spell-cast.

Instruction Rod is of course the item name that I'm using.

Of the Shining Star is a enchanting suffix that imbues extra 5% Light element damage and 5% more resistance against other Light entities.