ANNOUNCEMENT

I regret to tell all of you, my loyal readers, lurkers, and even a few of bashers outside Wattpad, that NetGameSaga will end after Level 19.6's release.

It turned out that it had a lot of troubling issues all over the story, and I also have to entertain certain offline/real world issues, that it screwed up the series' writing and release schedules. To those who even bought the e-books of this story (Volume 1 and 2), I am sorry to tell you but there won't be volume 3 onwards due to problems inside the story itself.

Now, for the story's troubles, I'll tell you the tropes that triggered this cancellation:

1) After Level 03, the Trope [card]: Spotlight Stealing Squad is triggered by Henry's team, as a typical player, not as a game-master

2) After triggering the SSS Trope Card, I derailed the story's premise, which should have been Ren's struggles as a dilligent middle-class student and as an avid gamer, but it ended up being the game company's struggles.

3) Henry Hatsya Kanlaon / Hatsya is my pet character in this story, and some readers from Facebook could have told me that he should have been the main character.

4) Ever since these three tropes happened, I became sadistic with the events, from making one of the characters getting a dilemma between two nerds and many troubles were thrown to the game company too, especially that Mandurugo Arc and the Les Skaly arc.

5) I damned the release schedule and violated my own chapter rule.

And this means... this release is declared as a prototype, or if treated like an anime, this is an OVA title.

Level 19.6 will be a separate chapter of its own after this announcement, and I'll cease support in this release.