Level 05: Couple Run

Online:\Brygul Planet\Walled Metropolis “Kanpeki Sekai”>

Hatsya and Hatsumi were in the 45th floor, happily free-running in the lobby. While they’re going through the crowd, other avatars were surprised when the summoned zombies took part in their free-running.

“What the heck, at the second day of this game, we are welcomed by an event like this!” exclaimed by a near-realistic biker orc avatar named Chawchaw.

“I remember many MMOs will love to end their lives with these kinds of events!” chuckled by a super-deformed anime avatar in gold armor named OugonSenshi18.

“RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, SUCKERS!!!” suddenly exclaimed by the TF2 scout-cosplaying avatar, while being chased by the running zombies.

Many of the non-realistic-looking avatars followed the rest of free-runners, while the remaining nearly-realistic avatars remained in their place, and began gunning down the running zombies. Chawchaw, the biker orc, fired his beginner’s shotgun onto the heads of the zombie mobs. POP! Three unfortunate zeds lost their heads, but five of them are grinning at Chawchaw, outnumbering him.

“I TOLD YOU TO RUN AWAY, YOU SICK BIRDS!” exclaimed by a running, bearded human avatar, donning a Japanese schoolgirl costume named ChakkoNorisu.

OugonSenshi18 unexpectedly came back, only to find out that Chawchaw and the rest of realistic-looking avatars died at the grimy hands of summoned zombies. ChakkoNorisu carried the petite anime avatar out...

At the 42nd floor of the Canopy, the NPCs guarding the building were all overran by the zombies. Many of the cartoony avatars started leaping towards 33rd floor to reduce their running efforts. Hatsya yelled at his distant boss with ferocity worth blowing up a stage,

“Grandmaster, what’s going on here? We just opened this safe zone, and now we’re griefing this place?”

“Haha, Hatsya! You guys started a new reason to play NOAH, and that’s by pulling off a free-running stunt in Kankai! I added those zombies for good measure, to get everyone running!” the Grandmaster chuckled at them.

“The heck, dad? Why do you have to put in zombies? This could have been fun without them, you know?”

“Blame Hollywood for that, many games of this generation hopped onto different forms of zombie modes, even though they’re not meant to be in their game. Some say that everything’s fun with zombies” the Grandmaster talked back.

Beside Hatsya and Hatsumi, two different avatars dressed like the famed default avatar of a popular 3D digging and building game, were yelling at each other while running,

“This game isn’t worth calling a WoW-clone, Jebus!”

“And this is way better than Another Life either, Motch!”

Unfortunately, the duo was caught by zombies, while Hatsya and Hatsumi continued running safely to lower floor. Unexpectedly, the floor collapsed, dropping Hatsya and the rest of the avatars to the lower floor.

“D-dad! I-is this scripted!?” Hatsya yelled as they both fall down.

“Gotcha kiddos!” cussed by the male operatic godly voice from nowhere.

“Who the kack is that!” cussed by the spiky rusty brown robot named Skrillegrillah.

“Skrill, that’s the god of this world we’re all in, Eden” Hatsumi answered Skrillegrillah’s query.

The surviving runners landed on 41st floor. The building began to crumble gradually due to destruction of its supporting structures and player-induced commotion. To make situations worse, the zombies began leaping towards the runners. Some of the avatars gave up running and they attacked oncoming zombies. Skrillegrillah brought out a pair of automatic one-hand submachine guns.